I knew it was Minji's voice.

"Y/N!!" I heard Jihye yell in anger.

I took a deep breath and hesitantly opened my hands to let the bat drop to the ground.

"Kang Haerin, needs to go to the infirmary!" Jihye stated as I turned to look at the girls.

"Hyein too!" Hanni yelled in a panic.

I growled under my breath and took a deep breath to calm myself down.

In the mist of my anger, I couldn't control myself.... so, I grabbed both Haerin and Hyein's semi-conscious bodies in my arms and carried them over my shoulders to the infirmary.

"Y/n, stop growling like that," Minji whispered to me as the nurses tended to our friends.

I couldn't control my rage at this point. I was upset and I wasn't going to stop being upset...

Until I got my vengeance.

"Y/n," Hanni suddenly pulled my hand.

"Go.... Go show them who the fuck they're messing with!" Hanni hissed under her breath.

My heart fluttered at the sudden command.

For the Queen of righteousness to allow me to behave like a savage....

You best believe I was not going to hesitate.

I marched my way to the front of the school and snatched a bat from a baseball played nearby.

"I'll buy you a new one," I coldly told the student as I aimed the bat and got ready to strike.

My first blow was to the one who I saw strike Hyein first....

Jake.

"Get them!!" Ni-Ki yelled.

He was next.

I smashed the bat as fast as I could on the back of Ni-Ki's legs and he quickly dropped to the ground. Once he dropped, I left him alone... but only because I needed answers once I was done.

"Aaarrrghhh!!" Jay yelled as he tried to strike me with his bloody bat.

I didn't hesitate to let him strike a blow....

But unsurprisingly...

He missed.

"You're just as incompetent as my brother!" I snarked understand my breath...

Before taking the bat to his back a few times.

Jake suddenly managed to get back off the floor and rushed at me.

I turned the bat over to hold the barrel of the bat and striked the knob of the bat straight into Jake's teeth...

Breaking at least five of his front teeth.

The blood the boys had taken from the girls was now replaced by theirs.

"Y/N!!!" I heard The President yell.

"DOWN!!" Hanni followed after.

I followed orders and dropped the bat to the floor.

"Y-Y/n!" Jihye ran up as she panted front exhaustion.

"Come on!!" She pulled me as we heard police sirens sounding in the background.

Jihye pulled me up to the student council room, where Hanni and Minji were already waiting for me with a fresh uniform.

"Don't speak! Let us handle this!" Minji coldly ordered.

I sternly nodded my head as I changed into a fresh new uniform.

"Let's go!" Minji ordered the girls.

I took a deep breath and continued to change.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-