Episode 2: Big Bad Bully

Start from the beginning

Kid 3:
Wow, you stood up to him?

SpongeBob:
Yep, now you should stand up to this Shane. Where is he anyway?

The kids then lead SpongeBob out of Goofy Goober's and showed him across the street. They see a young shark boy, shoving a smaller fish to the ground.

Shane:
Hey, look a Tiny Tim over here! Hahahaha....So weak.

SpongeBob then looks and sees Shane shoving the smaller boy against a lamppost.

SpongeBob:
Watched and learn, kids.

SpongeBob then walks up to Shane, who continues to give the small fish a noogie.

SpongeBob:
Hello, I would appreciate it if you let that boy go.

Shane:
Ha, and what makes you think I'd do that?

SpongeBob:
Because that is very mean, and should therefore not be permitted.

Shane:
Whatever cheese-head.

SpongeBob:
No, Shane, I'm warning you.

Shane:
I don't care! Get lost.

SpongeBob then then moves forward, but trips on a rock and accidentally smacks Shane across the face. The young shark then becomes upset and runs away.

Shane:
Dad! Dad!

SpongeBob gets up and turns his head to the kids he had helped.

SpongeBob:
Alright, this is the mad-dad part. Don't worry, I will take care of this.

Patrick:
Uh, SpongeBob.

SpongeBob then turns his head and his face becomes pail. A tall, muscular shark comes up and overshadows SpongeBob. The sea sponge feels his teeth begin to shatter at the site, and memories come back to him.

SpongeBob:
P-p-p-p-Paul McSharksy!?

Shane:
That's him, Dad!

Paul then comes walking towards SpongeBob, his feet thundering as he walks towards the cowering SpongeBob. 

Paul:
So, this is what you do now? Pick on young boys!

SpongeBob:
No-no, I was just...

Paul then flicks SpongeBob's nose, laughing as he left the street.

Paul:
Psych! Still a coward as ever.

SpongeBob:
Paul, what are you doing here?

Paul:
Oh just bringing my boy here to check out the old hometown. Oh, and would you look at that, now I get to kick your sorry butt just like when we were kids!

Paul then stepped over a nervous SpongeBob and picked him up by the head. Paul licked his finger and stuck it into one of the holes on the side of SpongeBob's head. He then slams SpongeBob to the ground and steps on him. Finally, he grabs hold of SpongeBob's underwear and pulls it up in a wedgie.