How I Met My Daughter

"Talk"

'Thought'
____________
"W-Who the hell are you?..."

A demonic humanoid couldn't help but crawl backwards in fear and desperation, all the while looking at a certain young teen, probably around 15 or so, who wore a red coat with no shirt underneath, baggy slightly torn pants, had white combed down hair, and a very large sword that casually rested on her shoulder; she simply looked down at the demonic creature with a small smirk.

"Somebody that you die without knowing~..."

All the man in red had said before quickly pulling out his pistol and aiming it at the demon man, which made them flinch and cower in fear. Instead of getting their heads blown off, however, the young man pulled the trigger and the entire gun just broke completely.

"Ugh, God damn it, not again."

He sighed as he looked at the now broken and useless pistol, frowning in annoyance over the misfortune that had befallen his gun.

"Nell Goldstein is gonna have my ass for this..."

He groaned softly to himself before looking back at the devilish humanoid, who was currently trying to escape hurriedly, though was quickly interrupted when a large sword, known as Rebellion, stabbed into its back, stopping it immediately.

"Oh well, I'm sure she'll forgive me."

He muttered to himself with little to no worry, before quickly slicing the demonic human in half, killing it instantly; once that was done, he swung the blood off his blade before sheathing it on his back. He then ignored the corpse and simply took a moment to check out his surroundings, noticing the area he was in - a nearly run-down and somewhat broken building, but still standing and stable enough.

"Hm, you know, this would be a perfect place to open up a shop."

He hummed thoughtfully as he rubbed his chin and nodded to himself while admiring the place he was in.

"A little sweeping here, a bit of mopping there, and a working toilet, and this place would be perfect."

He crossed his arms over his chest and wore a satisfied smile; as he continued to think about it, he seemed to like the idea more and more.

"I need to call Morrison about this, maybe he can find a way to hook me up with this place."

Though before he could make any more plans on how to get this place and make it his own, he was quickly silenced by the sound of the voice and the soft whimpering and gentle crying.

"Huh?..."

This definitely caught his attention; he looked around once more, this time trying to find the source of the noise he was hearing. After a moment of searching, he found the place of origin for the sound-a small box that had been carefully hidden under some rubble.

'Is this some kind of demon trick?...'

He walked up and knelt down before the box, as he carelessly picked it up, apparently not worried about any potential danger it might or might not bring him. Once he had the box in his hands, he did not hesitate to open it and see what was inside. What he saw immediately made him go wide-eyed in extreme shock; inside the box he held, there lay a newly born baby girl, her pale white skin, short blue hair, and tear-filled red eyes, all of which caused the young man's expression to tense up and his brows to furrow deeply.

"..."
_____________
Due to Medaka Kurokami being the most, "Perfect Human", expect her to develop very quickly, in terms of abilities, intelligence and body.
(BTW other Medaka Box characters due exist, people like Kumagawa, Anshin'in-San, Iihiko, Zenkichi and others, not everyone of course, but a lot, so expect them to see them in this story)