𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Start from the beginning

Trying to think of what to do to her.

-

"I swear to god, I will be burning another body" Ao'nung mutters as he's rampaging through his pockets.

"Another?" Neteyam asks, as he's driving through the highway.

"Don't ask" Ao'nung responds, finally taking out the cigarette box, "ah shit. I haven't even got a lighter on me."

Neteyam gives a glance, before looking back at the road.

"There's a lighter in my compartment" Neteyam responds.

Ao'nung helps himself to it, opening the glove compartment as he takes out Neteyam's lighter.

He parts his lips, as he placed the end of the cigarette in between them, bringing the lighter to the opposite end of the cigarette, lighting it up.

His eyes looking towards Neteyam's hands on the wheel, her fingers tapping onto it anxiously.

Ao'nung looks down at Neteyam's legs, seeing them shake frantically and then finally looks to his face.

Nothing but worry and grimace taking over, as he tried his best to keep himself intact, as he was driving. 

Neteyam's only focus was to get to Aneysa as soon as possible.

His feelings didn't matter at this moment.

He couldn't break down, when he knew that her life was on the line and she needed him.

"Take this" Ao'nung holds the cigarette in between his middle and index finger, holding it out to him.

Neteyam took a glance at it, hesitating at first.

Before Ao'nung could give up the offer, Neteyam took it out his fingers as he holds it in between the palm side of his thumb and finger, bringing it to his lips.

"Listen, I know you're worried" Ao'nung tells him, "in fact, I'm just as worried as you. But Aneysa's a strong girl. No matter what she does, she'll pull through."

"I will break every finger that he's touched her with" Neteyam mutters under his breath.

No lie being told as he uttered those words straight out.

-

"Kavin.. please. Stop" Aneysa sobbed as she was laid on the floor, being able to taste the blood from her nose, as it was dripping down onto her lips.

She took a deep breath, her hands on the edge of getting out of the grip of the tight ropes.

"I hate you!" Kavin screams as he falls to his knees, hovering above her as he punches her again in her face. 

She coughs, as blood rolls of her tongue, falling out her mouth.

Kavin suddenly stops, his eyes going into wander when he sees the blood pouring out her mouth.

His tightened fists suddenly becoming loose when he realises what he's done.

Watching the way she laid down, almost lifeless, her face bruised and bled.