different man

Krunch
Thud
Splat splat splat

Thats all we did for days. Kill the dead. It got old real quick. Though Jess had felt like she'd done a one eighty on how she was taking everything she still felt off. No matter how many she killed she still didn't feel whole.

Ugh! (I cringe) Enough already

Ugh! (I cringe) Enough already. I believe its dead. The smell of rotting flesh leaving a sour ache in the pit of your stomach.

Oh hahaha. Well ya never know doll face. Just making sure.

She just watched him cave in the head of another dead one. Excitement and fun streaming across his face. In fact he had the same damn look as when he had just fucked you not ten minutes prior.

 In fact he had the same damn look as when he had just fucked you not ten minutes prior

I guess fucking and killing run in the same category now a days. Same adrenaline I suppose. Still it wasnt the same. Not even close so why the hell was he getting off the same. I pondered this awhile all whilst staring into the flames of the firepit. The flames scorching hot and bright. Sort of held me in a trance.

I glance up over at Negan who also looked to be mystified by the same flames. I wondered what he was thinking about. My vagina or the dead he just demolished with his new Lucille.

Lucille, The guilt I felt about what I did to her somehow just wouldn't leave me.  It was a very long time ago.  She was dead. So why was it still bothering me?

I had images flash in my mind.
Lucille.  I'd only met the woman once but in my mind all I can picture is the pain she had expressed as she glared back at me in shock.  I'd been the girl who had ruined her marriage.  Images of fucking Negan just yesterday mixed with images from when we had sex back at school zipped back to him bashing in dead brains. Then out of nowhere my captor.  The man who had taken and kept me hostage was still fresh on mind.  He was dead.  He was now walking dead.

He caught me staring and held that all knowing look in his eye that never used to be there.

You've changed. She said with a little bit of doubt. Staring back trying to find the man she knew.