misunderstanding. (ransuya)

Start from the beginning

the teacher narrowed her gaze over to ran and smiled. "it's rare to see you so worked up.. what's up, ran?" she walked closer to ran, leaning down towards him. "ah.. sorry, it's nothing." ran covered the doodle, looking upto the teacher. "whatever you say, haitani~" she walked away.

the class was coming to an end.. until, the teacher randomly wandered her eyes over to ran. "did I already told you all that you're going to be assigned to dorms to focus on studies fully and talk to teachers directly if you're confused? you guys also need to be serious about your studies, it's only these few years that will decide your career, so work hard" she spoke out.

"assigned to? will it be a single-dorm or other students added?" a student asked as he titled his head.

"well, two sophomores and two freshmen, two boys and two girls" the teacher shrugged her shoulders. "it's upto the teachers if she wants to add two girls from sophomore or freshmen" she explained. "I kinda have a list, so basically I have two sections under-control so I'll add one student from here, and then one for the other sophomore-section. same for the freshman" she explained, opening her purse and taking out a piece of sheet, unfolding it.

ran just sighed, resting his head on his palm as he heard teacher call out pairs of four.

"alright. haitani ran from here, takashi mitsuya from the other sophomore section, yumi hayakawa from freshman section-A and akira inoue from freshman section-C." the teacher spoke out, and ran's attention shifted towards the teacher as he heard his name with takashi.

woah! his roommate is.. takashi?!

and those random ass girls, but..

LET'S GO?!

"you'll get your keys in awhile, but help your roommates and yourselves to move in first~ you can visit your beloved parents on the weekends!" the teacher announced and the bell rang. "well, that's it for my class. good luck for your second last class!" with that, she walked away.

ran smiled idiotically. okay, maybe there's a chance for him for uou know.. mitsuya?

(timeskip to when the moved in and stuff. so basically 2-3 months later)

"uwahh~ that was so hard!" akira pouted, crouching down. yumi turned red. "i-i.. I didn't knew y-you're my roommate.." yumi stuttered, which caught mitsuya off guard. she's blushing too.. is she talking to ran?

"well.. there are only two rooms, so adjust to your likings, I'll take a nap till then" ran closed his eyes and crossed his arms, leaning back on the wall. "nah-uh~ you're helping us!" yumi held ran's wrist and pulled him down. "tsk.. brat" ran muttered.

yumi looked over to akira, who gave a soft smile.. causing yumi to blush.

and of course, mitsuya got the wrong idea. mitsuya breathed in slightly.

"how about me and akira, ran and yumi?" mitsuya asked, tilting his head.

"hell no, I rather sleep with akira" ran stick his tongue out. "that sounds so wrong" akira chuckled.

yumi froze for awhile, looking over to akira and blushing.

"oh! I have an idea!" akira muttered. "n-" "go ahead!" yumi interrupted ran, walking over to akira.

"why don't me and yumi sleep together and you and mitsuya do together?" akira suggested, looking over to ran. "cause it would be girls -- boys. even the teachers won't get wrong idea, I believe that's why they arranged two boys and two girls too!" akira smiled. "i-" "great idea!" yumi interrupted mitsuya.

"ugh.. fine" ran shrugged his shoulders, while his heart beated at a quickening pace.

"okay! good night!" akira smiled, dragging yumi with her.