movie night (rinsouya)

HEHEHAHEHEAHEHHAHEHAHEHHEHE- no smut D:
sorta spicy, also fluff!!

finally got wattpad on my mf pc-

slight ranouya too btw- these kids fight because they know they gay😋
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" nahouya snapped. "why don't.. YOU SHUT UP??" ran inched closer towards nahouya. "maybe because. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO FUCKING STARTED THIS??" nahouya gave the same energy back, and inched closer towards ran. actually, the people around them were both scared and laughing. scared because when they fight, surely one another would be badly hurt. well- that's dependent on how badly they snapped. and laughing because.. the god damn height difference.

"how about you shut up first, I'll then too" ran muttered. "LIKE I FUCKING SAID, YOU STARTED I-" "nii-san, chill" souya stopped nahouya, as it seemed like he was really close upon stepping on the older. "yeah, aniki, you should chill too" rindou spoke nuzzling his nose at ran's back.

"okay!! that tickles, stop!!" ran chuckled. 'ugh this motherfucking brat' nahouya rolled his eyes and walked away, leaving souya, ran and rindou behind. ran noticed how nahouya acted as chuckled even more.

'god it's lovely to tease him~' ran thought, smiling.

"uh-uhm! apologies from my brother's side!" souya bowed down. "OI- NO NEED TO BOW DOWN TO THAT ASSHOLE" nahouya shouted as from afar and souya bit his bottom lip, looking at ran. "you're sorta cute. not cuter than your brother though" ran spoke as he crouched down slightly. "what?" souya raised an eyebrow. "hey, hey, no need to bow down, souya" rindou pulled ran back, taking his place, and locking his eyes with souya's. "uhm, alright" souya stood back again. "and no need to apologize, as from what I heard, I assume this asshole started this" rindou spoke with a smile whilst pointing at ran. "hey!" ran shook rindou. "haha, you don't need to apologize either, guess our both brother's are.. troublesome" souya sighed after finishing his sentence. "i don't know about your brother, but aniki surely is annoying and troublesome" rindou responded, making ran groan. "can't we just go home rin!! I am hungry" ran spoke out. 'this guy- the fuck? wasn't he just yelling like some ants crawled all over his body and he's screaming outta pain' souya thought as he smiled in response. "you better keep going then, bye bye rinrin!" souya lastly spoke as he waved his hand and walked away.

"byee!!" rindou responded, waving back. "bro shut the fuck up and cook me something" ran mumbled. "bro shut the fuck up and first drive us at home" rindou whispered back, making ran chuckle in response.

"AAAAA rindou. I. am. not. eating. this. shet" ran stubbornly spoke, hitting the table. "aniki.. if that MOTHERFUCKING THING FELL, I WOULD BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!! now eat" rindou yelled, gritting his teeth and faking a smile, making him looking sorta psychotic. "nope, newp, nah, not in a fucking million years, me is ordering" ran spoke and took his phone out. "ungrateful aniki" rindou rolled is eyes. "whatchu want?" ran asked as he switched his position from the dining table to the sofa. "mhm, nothing, I am gonna go to souya's house" rindou spoke, grabbing the plates and dish from the table. "souya? man, why are you banging out with my enemy's brother" ran spoke as he placed an order for himself and scrolled through some youtube shorts. "what?" rindou turned red at this point. "oh, sorry, my apologies- why are you hanging out with my enemy's brother" ran smirked. "fuck you, seriously.." rindou sighed as he went into his room.

"nahouya, you're gonna be out at 6, right?" souya asked, cooking. "mhm" nahouya hummed in response while playing bubble shooter (yes). "till?" "10 or 12, why?" nahouya asked, finally putting his phone down. "oh, I am inviting rinrin over" souya smiled. "ughhh I hate that brat, whyyyy" nahouya groaned. "not ran!!" souya yelled. "oh- then that's alright" nahouya spoke. "aight, I am gonna head out" nahouya spoke, getting off the chair and putting the phone in his pocket. "wha? it's 5:30 p.m though" souya rose an eyebrow. "plans changed, i'll be back tomorrow" nahouya informed. "alright then, stay safe, nii-san!!" "I will, don't worry, nerd" nahouya responded and finally left.

"aaaaah it's almost 6:15- gotta do this shet quickly" souya thought, as he was almost done with cooking.

(BELL RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG)

"I am coming!!" souya yelled, fixing his hair.

"hello!!" souya opened the door. "hehe, hey souyaaa" rindou responded, slightly hugging souya. "hello rinrin!!" souya responded. "come on in<3" souya spoke out as he let rindou come in and then he closed the door. "soooo" "how are you??" souya awkwardly asked. "you really aren't the talking type, are you?" rindou ruffled souya's hair. "and keep 'em messy, you look adorable like this" rindou explained and later on smiled. "t-thank you??" souya slightly blushed. "uhh, come on the table, I cooked some food" souya spoke, pointing at the dining table. "waaah, you can cook?" rindou asked. "yup, you don't cook?" "nahh, aniki says he should do it and he'll teach me later" rindou explained. souya chuckled, making rindou stop all of a sudden. he even, himself forgot what he was about to say next, but he prevented to speak so he wouldn't ruin the moment. "hehe, let's start" souya smiled.

"aaaaaa, the food was delicious, souyaaaa" rindou complimented. "ah, thank you!!" souya bowed down. "whaaa- no need to bow downn!!" rindou spoke and souya stopped and stood straight. "heh, wanna see some movies together?" "sure" rindou responded.

it was so cold that souya was right in front of rindou (idk how to explain but rindou opened his legs, and now that surface which is left, souya is sitting theree, so in the middle of his legs????) and he had a blanket on him and rindou. all of a sudden, rindou rested his head upon souya's shoulder. "e-eh?!" "you smell.. nice" rindou randomly spoke out. "th-thank you??" souya responded. rindou licked souya's neck and kissed it, leaving a hickey. "m-mhm~" souya slightly moaned but it was muffled and messy as souya bit his bottom lip. rindou made souya face him and he leaned closer, eventually causing the gap to close and their lips to crash (??) one-each's.

"guys, I am home!" nahouya spoke.

nahouya tried to process the situation as both were sleeping on- one-another?

nahouya sighed and took his shoes off.

'geez, you could've told me he was staying, I could've prepared something' nahouya thought as he got another blanket from the cabinet and he putted them on his brother and rindou. "if you wanna hide a relationship, don't be obvious" nahouya mumbled as he eventually got into his room and slept, leaving the couple on the couch sleeping onto each other.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•y6555
.0p•°•°•°•

☆ A / N ☆
                  yayayay, sorry because of
                 school, the updates are
                 delaying<3