bonten and manila mikey (mitake)

Ooooh bonten and manila mikey somehow teleported to an au where takemichi just broke up with Hina cause she was a cheater. Fortunately, they cheered him and themselves by a certain desire..
smut!!! I suck at prologues- and this is kinda cringe
Emo= bonten mikey
Anything related to the term hot / handsome or psycho= manila mikey
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Fuck" takemichi cried, but suddenly there's a creak sound created cause someone opened the door. "Who-.. is there?!" Takemichi spoke, scared for his all mighty life. "Mitchy!" Someone spoke. "Mikey-kun? What?" Takemichi spoke as he opened the lights.. only to see the two versions of mikey. "M-mikey?? TWO MIKEYS?!?!" takemichi spoke as he wiped his tears away. "why are you crying mitchy" bonten mikey spoke as he walked near takemichi and hugged him tightly. "Uh.." takemichi spoke.

"Yeah and that's it" takemichi spoke as he explained the whole situation. "I am gonna kill that bitch" manila mikey spoke. "Don't, Naoto is still my friend" takemichi spoke, concerned. "okay" manila mikey replied. "chifuyu and others were coming later to congratulate for our marriage but I don't know what I should do anymore" takemichi spoke, furrowing his eyebrows. "Mitchy don't worry" manila mikey spoke as he patted takemichi's head. "Uhh mikey-kun.. can you hug a little less tighter?? I might die" takemichi spoke as bonten mikey was hugging takemichi tight as fuck. And bonten mikey just hummed in response and let go. "And uhm, how do I not worry-" takemichi spoke. "Uhhh do something?? Distract yourself?" Bonten mikey spoke. Takemichi just sighed, making the both mikeys realize he wasn't ever good at shit like that. "Actually" manila mikey smirked. "We can help you distract, right, emo version of me?" manila mikey spoke. bonten mikey was somewhat offended but got what the black haired guy was trying to say. "Yeah" bonten mikey replied as he smirked. "okay?" takemichi spoke. Manila mikey stood up, and locked the door. "huh?" Takemichi spoke, pretty concerned. "why'd you-" "shh" manila mikey spoke as he pushed takemichi on bonten mikey harshly. "uhm" takemichi mumbled, somewhat sweating. manila mikey as well got on to the bed, crawling up towards takemichi. "h-hold up.." takemichi spoke. both of them ignored the poor guy. "chill uhh chifuyu and others would be here soon.." takemichi spoke trying to get off. "hey-" just as takemichi tried to speak, the white emo forced his fingers inside takemichi's mouth, fortunately disabling him to speak. "We'll just tease a little to help distract, that's it, don't worry~" manila Mikey spoke. 'you idiot.. I don't want you to only tease me..' takemichi thought as he encountered wet thoughts of having a threesome sex.. with mikey. "Yep!" Bonten mikey replied, interrupting takemichi's daydreams. manila mikey leaned into takemichi. And that's where shit started getting serious and spicy.

manila mikey kissed takemichi as the other putted his hands in takemichi's shirt and left bite marks and hickeys on his neck. takemichi tried his best to hold in his moans. He wanted it to seem like this wasn't what he wanted. Deep down, he knew he had liked mikey for a long time. He realized it a long ago, that this wasn't a brotherly love. Takemichi hasn't ever been hard. Believe me or not, this was his second time being hard, for the same person. Yes. He got a wet thought about mikey, while he was in a relationship with hina. He had never touched himself so, he's somewhat considered innocent.

But he wants to get down on his knees, wants to get fucked by mikey mercilessly, and then wants to beg him to cum. He knows he needs mikey. he, himself wants mikey. He's just ashamed.

"Oh? What's this?" the white haired guy spoke. finally, he was out of his dirty thoughts once again, only to know someone had putted his hands in his pants. "mikey!" Takemichi somewhat screamed. "Oooh" the emo spoke. "Care to explain this?" He spoke as he stroked takemichi's d1ck. "Ngh!" Takemichi arched his back. "What happened?" Curiosity hit manila mikey. "Someone's so hard that pre-cum is leaking, correct?" Bonten mikey spoke. "oooh" "shut up! you guys said only teasing!!" Takemichi spoke, failing to admit he likes what is happening. "takemichi, when are they coming?" the guy who looked pretty hot but psychotic at the same time asked. "8 p.m" takemichi responded. "ooh, we got like.. 4 hours?!" bonten mikey spoke. "3" takemichi corrected. "Your math sucks, it's 3:57 p.m" manila mikey spoke. "what, one hour to get dresse-" "you guys broke up and you still wanna look pretty?" The black hottie spoke. "Uhm.." "I was just thinking about teasing but you're seriously asking to be fucked here" manila mikey spoke. "I don't mind" takemichi mumbled. "We're not that far that we can't hear you~" they spoke in sync. "just get over this quickly" takemichi whispered.