reward<3 (takemikey)

BONTEN ARCCCCC
except the fact takemichi is a hot assassin who's obsessed with mikey. (takemichi killed hinata, since he believes she's the reason mikey left him and blah blah)
SMUTTTT<33
requested by Zammy1432 !!
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

right now, mikey was standing in front of a black-haired man, who's ahoge popped out from his bangs and was dyed blue.

he changed. hell yeah he did, his eyes got darker and there was no sign of any spark or emotion, not even remorse. except, the younger was bowing down to mikey, looking upto him with.. lust and obsession in his eyes, and that damned creepy smirk crept on his face.

"what?" mikey muttered out, seeming.. not much pleased to meet the younger, again.

"not glad to meet a friend again, manjirou?" takemichi replied, mikey flinching at the name, though he said nothing about it.

"it's not that.." mikey held his hand out. "stand up. don't bow down to me" mikey looked away.

takemichi's eyes sparkled delightfully, taking the hand softly as he placed a gentle kiss.

"e-eh?! what the fuck!?" mikey moved his hand away, flustered while a soft- and low chuckle escaped the younger's lips.

"manjirou~ i missed you, really!" he stood back up, hugging mikey. "tskk.. what do you want, 'mitchy?" mikey asked in a stern tone, takemichi gasping at the nickname.

"some praise! that's it!!" he smiled, hugging the older tightly. "o-oi.. I can't breathe, asshole.." mikey turned red, pushing away the younger. takemichi shrugged his shoulders in response, waiting for mikey's answer.

"anyways.. praise? hah?? for what, to come to this party and for annoying me?" mikey asked chuckling.

"I helped that scarred pink-haired piece of shit with that cringy ass jelly-fish haircut with the mission you guys were struggling with!! c'mon?!" takemichi pouted, leaning closer to mikey.

"he has a name" mikey chuckled, patting takemichi's head as for a 'praise'. "oh right.. what was it? haru? haruko? no, I think he goes by snake.. or was it snaz? it was something like that" takemichi shrugged his shoulders, mikey laughing loudly.

"neh, manjirou looks beautiful while laughing~" takemichi spoke in his sing-song tone, pulling mikey closer and hugging him.

"t-takemichi.. we're outside.. maybe later" mikey muttered, looking in the younger's almost-emotionless orbs.

takemichi stayed silent for a while, before he leaned closer to mikey's face, kissing him softly. mikey gasped softly as takemichi pulled shortly after, leaning closer to his ear.

"neh, manjirou.. I don't think I can wait that much" takemichi whispered in a sultry tone, mikey flinching slightly as the hot breath hit his ear.

"I want my actual reward, now~" he smirked, looking towards mikey in pure lust.

"okay?" mikey replied idiotically, not aware of how takemichi was inputting the word 'reward' in a more sexual way.

and hell, that confused 'okay' is the reason of why he's getting railed now.

mikey moaned loudly, clenching onto the bedsheet tightly as takemichi pounded into him mercilessly, letting out some dirty remarks as he did so.

"n-nh! takemi-- ghh!" his back arched slightly, gritting his teeth. "so beautiful~" takemichi continued fucking the older, leaning closer to leave more marks on mikey's body.

mikey continuously moaned loudly. but hey, it's alright. they're in takemichi's apartment anyway (rip neighbors).

"ah! takemic- I'm- ngh!" he moaned, his eyes closing shut.

"already, again~?" takemichi muttered out teasingly, stroking mikey's cock as he came in his hands.

"neh~ mikey-kun~ you're enjoying this more than you should.. isn't that right?" takemichi leaned closer to mikey's face, who panted heavily, drool sliding down to his chin.

"then don't screw me up so badly" mikey gasped out. "aww~ I thought you would've lost your voice till now" takemichi smirked. "well, funny enough.. I'm nowhere close to finish already~" takemichi pointed out, thrusting into the older again.

"g-give me-!! agh~ a brea-- mm~" he covered his mouth, tears at the brim of his eyes. "a break? are you tired already, manjirou~?" takemichi chuckled, fastening his pace as he felt mikey clench around him crazily.

takemichi smirked, chuckling. "feeling too good, ey?" takemichi panted, shoving his d1ck deeper into the older.

"fuck!" mikey cursed out, clenching back on the bedsheet. takemichi smirked, quickening his pace on the same spot.

"tsk.. stop clenching too much, what if my d1ck falls off?" takemichi chuckled, quickening his pace.

he let out a soft groan as he felt his climax growing close.

"takemitch- ngh! I'm going to!" mikey panted heavily, while takemichi covered mikey's cock's tip.

"I'm close too~ why not hold it and cum together~?" takemichi spoke in-between pants. he was sweating heavily too.

"mfh! you think I can hold it when you're thrusting like a fucking m- nh! monster!?" mikey responded, takemichi chuckling. "manjirou is so cute, even while cursing.. I love- hkh! ♡" takemichi came into mikey, his hand stroking the older as he came again.

"mfgh!" mikey moaned, panting.

takemichi was breathing heavily too, he looked over to mikey, who was a panting mess.. even his hair messed up badly (obv). "ngh~" mikey moaned lastly as he felt takemichi pull out of him.

"woah.. did I make manjirou cry?" takemichi wiped off mikey's tear off his cheek.

mikey shook his head, turning red. "uhm, ignore tha-" "what?" takemichi interrupted him, confused what mikey is saying in such a hushed tone.

mikey pointed at his throat, gesturing as it's hurting.

takemichi blinked a few times before he burst into a laughter.

"WAIT! DON'T TELL ME YOU SERIOUSLY LOST YOUR VOICE NOW?!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

☆ A / N ☆
                  OKAY I SRSLY HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS!!<33 TWO MORE REQUESTS LET'S GO! also sorry for dying yesterday hehe.. I was listening to xoxo all day (even rn)