Character intros YIPPEE!

Stories can be requested here if u want.

No guarantees that I will write ur suggestion but if the idea ignites something within me then I cannot legally be held accountable.

(Emojis show what universe each character is in)
(Emojis also have little to nothing to do with the universe they're representing I just like them)
(Crossovers are still theoretically possible regardless of if characters are in the same universe)
(This is a multiverse btw)

1:
Starlight (Star) - he/they - 91 human years, 18 demon years - 🦐

Star is not their real name, but they like it as a nickname from close friends.

They aren't necessarily a self-insert, but I do heavily project on him sooo...

A fire demon who ran away from his previous home because of pressure from being destined to be head of the family and, by extension, be one of four rulers controlling the four demonic sub-species.
(There's so much cool world/species-building I did for this universe that I may share sometime in future)

Star has all the basic features of your standard fire demon; cold blood, scaled wings and pyrokinesis.
His "true form" takes the shape of a large snow leopard.
This form gives him heightened senses, better ability at staying warm, the ability to purr and make other feline sounds and also makes him want to knead stuff like a cat when he gets happy.

They currently live with his bestfriend Charlie, a half demon half human hybrid, in the human world.

His personality could only be described as cocky, sarcastic, energetic, chaotic, gremlin mode 24/7 and clingy around friends. But quiet, reserved, suspicious, closed off and nervous around people they don't know.

They are aro/ace.

Their aura/magic colour is purple.

He is autistic and has ADD (attention deficit disorder).
He stims a lot with his hands and with fidget toys.

-----------------------

2:
Charlie - he/him - 22 human years - 🦐

Half water demon half human.

Star's bestfriend. Like BESTfriend.
I guess fire and water DO mix! *ba-dum kishhh*
_THE SILENCE IS AUDIBLE_

Has most of your standard water demon features; gills, fins and slightly poisonous saliva!
(Wait, what do you mean that last ones not normal?)
His "true form" takes the shape of a gecko-like lizard. This form appears more humanoid than average due to his human DNA.
This form gives him camouflage abilities (even when in human form) and the ability to "smell" with his tongue.

Interesting bit of trivia: he wasn't BORN with human and demon DNA, the demon came later. But he doesn't talk about that much.

He is autistic and stims often.

He has glasses.

His aura/magic colour is red.

He is most definitely the more levelheaded out of him and Star, but not by much.

He is usually relaxed and chill, but when he gets excited, he REALLY gets excited.

Though he likes to act like he is above being an idiot in a MacDonalds Carpark at 3am, he is really not in the slightest.

Likes dino nuggets. (Very important fact for lore /j)

Rizz/Ohio/Among Us/BanBan type humor semi-ironically.

--------------------------

3:
Nugget - she/they - 23 - 🦕

Fun fact: Nugget is actually the character from the cover of this "book"!