"Seems like you have plans for today". She asked me with this sheepish look on her face. "Yess!!" I said going in to pack my belongings in the room. "Can I join?". She hesitated to ask. I don't know how to answer that.

She is my friend. And so is Seventeen. But taking her with me would probably make some members uncomfortable. Cause most of them didn't even know her face. Some just saw me with her a few times. But I couldn't say No to people. It is something I suck at.

"Unnie. I..." I hesitated. "It's okay I won't make them feel uncomfortable. I'll be within my limits. I'm exhausted from this work too. I need a break. Please Can you agree?" She asked me with her lips pouting. I don't know what else to say. I said okay. But I know. They are gonna be disappointed.

-------------

"Hey, y/n" Seungkwan greeted while opening the door. "Hi-" Hae Young interrupted me coming in front of the door. "Hello, Nice to meet you" She bowed before entering the house. Seungkwan glared at me. I mouthed 'Sorry' feeling defeated.

Most of the members are in the living room. And none of them expected her to come. They are surprised. Some members eyed each other. And some are welcoming her. "Hello everyone, I'm Hae Young. Y/n's Friend" she introduced to everyone.

She is loud, not gonna lie. Extroverts are tiresome. "Hey! Seems like we got a new friend" Seokmin said matching her loudness. He doesn't seem to care. Seungcheol just came from his bedroom. Half awake. "Hi" Hae Young greeted him. "Hi. You are here too?". He said smiling at her.

We all adjusted in the living room. Some are on the Sofa. Some are laying on the ground facing the TV. "Who wants to eat Ramyeon?". I asked standing up. 8-9 people raised their hands. I didn't expect that many people to eat Ramyeon at this hour. "Wow. There are a lot.. Seems like I need a helping hand" I said looking at members. All of them are looking away not wanting to help me.

"Mingyu, You can go help her. I heard you are the best cook". Hae Young said looking at him. He sighed before trying to get up. "It's okay. I'll go" Seungcheol stood up and Mingyu let out a relief sigh. Members started giving us teasing looks. We went to the kitchen to cook noodles.

"Here!" We both said placing the pot on the table. We watched their fancams from their previous concert while eating. The members in the living room are so loud. If the walls aren't soundproof, they will get a complaint each day from their neighbours. This day another loud person Hae Young added.

After that, we spent some more time talking and making fun of each other. Most of the members got used to Hae Young. I felt relieved. Wonwoo kinda felt uncomfortable. I can understand. It's okay. He'll get used to her soon.

The day passed real quick and it is about time we went to our houses. We said goodbyes to everyone. I gave Seungcheol a secret hug when the other members are busy saying goodbye to Hae Young.

"Hyung! Give her at least a popo. She is your girlfriend after all". Dino said giving us 'the look'. Hae Young looked surprised. "Oh. So you guys are dating?". She asked me with an unreadable expression before leaving the dorm.

Other members started scolding the Maknae. "I thought she would know". He mumbled. "I'll go check on her". I said leaving as well.

I had to run fast to catch the elevator. She looked unbothered. "Unnie. I didn't mean to hide it from you. I just don't want other people to know. It-". "So you thought I'll tell others about your relationship". She said looking serious.

"I didn't mean-". I tried to explain but she cut me off again. " Didn't you say I'm your best friend? Do Best Friends usually hide secrets from each other?" She glared at me and the elevator reached the ground floor. She didn't pay me any attention and started walking away.

"Unnie.." I called her and grabbed her hand to face me. We are now in the parking lot. "Y/n. I can't be friends with someone who doesn't even trust me. You know I became an outcast being friends with you. And I still chose to be with you. Cause I thought you truly treated me like a genuine friend would do. Thanks for proving me wrong". She said before pulling her hands from mine. Her eyes were filled with tears. And she left.

I couldn't call for her. I'm holding back my tears. "Y/n. You left your handbag" Seungcheol shouted coming towards me with my handbag in his hand. He noticed me looking at the ground sniffling. "Hey. Are you okay?". His voice shows concern. "Hae Young hates me. I'm the worst friend. I shouldn't have hidden the truth from her. I'm just too scared about other people finding out about it. Maybe it's my fault..." I said crying out loudly in his hands.

"It's not your fault, Princess. Don't blame it on yourself". He tried to comfort me giving me a warm hug.

---------------

Author's Note:

Do you guys also think that it is y/n's fault?

Votes are appreciated and commenting makes you blessed.

Have a great day/night🫶