Chapter 5: Congratulations Iruma-kun!

Previously:

I walked to the owl, putting my hand in it's pocked and got a ring and rank-

Now:

Rank he

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!" everyone screamed in shock and even Kalego-sensei was a bit shocked aswell, Asmodeus had stars in his eyes as he praised me nonstop until we got home. It seems like being a high rank meant a lot to others because i was circled by a crowd of people trying to ask me how i got the he badge, Asmodeus was shooting fireballs at them to back away so we can get home peacefully, Clara was throwing toys at them from her magical pockets, that's her bloodline ability. We were walking on the path we usualy take to go home as it was pretty late, when we finally got to my home we said goodbye to eachother, i was making my way to the door and when i opened it grandpa came jumping to me saying "CONGRATS IRUMA-KUN FOR GETTING RANK HE! GRANDPA WAS SO HAPPY SO HE WAS PREPARING FOR THE PARTY FOR MY DEAR GRANDSON!"

"Thank you grandpa!" I said as i was greeted by Opera too, "Congratulations Iruma-sama" they said with their usual blank face and their ears up. They made so much food and i ate it all in a flash, it was delicious as always, now i am playing video games with Opera before i go to sleep so i can rest for tomorrow, grandpa gave me many gifts to celebrate even if i didn't need that many and we exchanged goodnight's to everyone, "Tomorrow will be fun" i said closing my eyes and starts sleeping.

I woke up to my alarm like always feeling really sleepy and going to brush my teeth, change into my uniform, eat breakfast and say goodbye to grandpa and Opera.
Like always, Azz-kun and Clara were waiting for me at the gates, they are very cheerful today since i pulled that rank, "Good morning Iruma-sama!" Azz-kun said "Good morning Iruma-chi!" Said Clara "Good morning guys!".We were on our way to Babyliss and Azz was praising me once again for my great achivement, Clara was really happy for me too, when we arrived all the students had their eyes on me and started whispering to eachother and some even tried to aproach me but Alice gave them a murderous look and they backed away scared to mess with Asmodeus. I was really happy i didn't pull something more shocking and my plan with getting rank he worked ---Iruma in his past trained really hard to control his powers and soon managed to do so and is aware that he was too powerful so he doesn't want to use all his power---

We now are going to our classroom and sat down, our classmates were happy for me too and congratulated me and i said thank you , Kalego-sensei came in and began his boring lessons all day. Now i'm going to my home wih Azz and Clara, said goodbye to them and went in, i ate Opera's food thanking them for the meal with a smile before going in my room to sleep, i said goodnight to grandpa and Opera and did my night routine, after i was going to bed thinking what is going to happen tomorrow.

I made this chapter short bc tomorrow i'm going in a vacantion with my family and i need to pack my stuff. I hope you liked it even if it didn't last long like you're expecting to but yea<⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>
See you next chapter!<3