Chapter 3: Familiar

*Previously*
We were sent to the principal's office because of what has happened there with me and Asmodeus-kun.

Narrator's pov:

They were about to go to the principal's office but Asmodeus suddently fainted of shock, Iruma had to go to the infirmary first to drop off the pink haired guy who started the fight then go to his grandpa that was waiting for him there to talk with him.

Is Iruma in trouble?
Let's find out!

Iruma's pov:

I put Asmodeus-kun in an infirmary bed then rushed as fast as I could to grandpa's office. I knocked on the door to be greeted by Opera with a blank expresion on his face like the usual and said:

Opera:"Welcome Iruma-sama, come in."

I entered the room and found grandpa siting in his chair with his hands on the table and looked at me as i took my seat in front of him.

Sullivan is his name, right? I heard that teacher at the entrance ceremony who said his name.

Sullivan:"Ah Iruma-kun! That was quite the show, don't you think?"

Iruma:'He's mad at me, i mean, why wouldn't he be? I got into a fight on my first day of school.' i thought to myself.

Iruma:"I'm sorry" i said hoping he will calm down only to find out he wasn't mad.

Sullivan:"Why are you apologizing? It was really fun seeing a dragon and a demon fight" said him smiling.

Did my flames looked really different from a demon's? That's how he found out i think, plus the aura i had was really overwhelming.

Iruma:"What do you mean, grandpa? Dragons went extinct long ago."

Sullivan:"Maybe but your the only one alive right now."

Iruma:"What did you eat today that made you think that?"

Sullivan:"Nothing, you can't deny it Iruma-kun! You are a dragon."

Iruma:"Fine, i am, are you gonna experiment on me or something cuz i am rare species?"

Sullivan:"No of course not! You are my grandson and I'll never do that to you!"

Before we could continue the chat the door slam opened and it was Asmodeus, he came in and went in front of me, i thought he would want a rematch but fell on his knees and bowed to me.

Asmodeus:"The rules say the winner owns the loser, i heard you were the one to take me to the infirmary ,so i, Asmodeus Alice, will be at your service Iruma-sama. I'll help you conquer the school and rule over it! Who is our first victim, Iruma-sama?" Said Asmodeus in a happy tone with flowers around him.

Iruma:"There's no need for that, Asmodeus-kun! And stop calling me Iruma-sama Please!"

Asmodeus:"Call me az and i'm afraid i can't do that"

Iruma:"Okay az-kun, you don't need to serve me, i don't want servin-"

Sullivan:"Looks like you got a nice ally Iruma-kun!" Said grandpa intrerupting me while i stare in shock at the both of them.

Me, Opera and Sullivan went home after all the classes were done and ate Opera's food, it was really good! Then i went to sleep preparing for the next day knowing grandpa will surprise me again with his little tricks.

I woke up the next day thinking that i dont want to go to school anymore since i can't keep my secret that good so it risky for me to keep going but i have no choice, i don't want to make grandpa sad or dissapoint him. It was just one day and it felt like 1 week to me.