Chapter 2: Entrance ceremony

Iruma's pov:

One morning i woke up to that creepy alarm on my nightstand with it's weird sound (more like jumping out of the bed than waking up normaly because it's scared me) , then i went to brush my teeth in the bathroom, after i changed my clothes to a school uniform in my wardrobe since that was the only thing i could find at the moment, then went out of my room to find my grandpa and a unfamiliar demon standing at a large table, his hair was red with two cat ears , a black-purple tail and at the back and a butler outfit , 'i didn't know granpa had a butler ' i said.

This is how he looked like:

???: "Ah Iruma-kun! Good morning! Here, take a seat! I'm sure you are very hungry right now! You must eat so you can grow up healthy!" said grandpa in his egg form

Iruma:"Good morning grandpa" i said as i took a seat next to him, the other demon was standing there with a blank expresion on his face without saying a word, is that how he is everyday?

The food on the table looked really disgusting, eventually i got the courage to try it out for the first time and guess what? IT WAS DELICIOUS!
I don't remember the last time i had eaten something this good, actually i never did, my adoptive parents didn't give a single f**k about me and i had to get 'food' on my own.

Next thing i knew there was no longer food on the table, it like all vanished, i had eaten all of it, grandpa was smiling as he showered me in perfume.

???: "Now your ready to go to school! No one will recognise your scent with this special perfume poured on you."

I didn't need it anyway, i could cover my scent and aura just fine but oh well.

I just hope everything goes well and no one will find out about me as a dragon, i must not stand out too much.

The butler came closer to me handing me a bag, i heard them talk with grandpa last night before i went to sleep and as far as i know his name is Opera. What kind of name is that? Anyway, he stared at me with a serious face, like he didn't want me here and i felt like i wanted to slap the sh*t out of him🥰.

We 3 then went on the way to the school.