Chapter 4: Flying race

Previously...

Kalego:"Cancel the contract, now!"

Asmodeus:"Iruma-sama is so magnificient!"

Iruma:"Alice this is not a joke!"

...

Principals office

Iruma's pov:

Sullivan:"Hahaha, it's rare for a demon summoning another demon!"

Kalego:"Can you perhaps break the contract?"

Sullivan:"No, i can't, if you do break it you'll both die"

Seriously? So i'm stuck with a depressed dog for a year? Since he's now my familiar i think i should tell him my secret.

Kalego:"Ugh"

Like i want to be with you😐

We both then leave the office with moody faces and Kalego starts speaking.

Kalego:"You better do your best at the flying race or i'll expel you"

Iruma:"Yeah yeah, sure, don't worry about it"

Kalego:"Hmph"

After all classes were done i finally went home and Opera greeted me like the usual. I ate the food they gave me and was about to go to my room but suddently grandpa grabbed me by the arm.

Sullivan:"Iruma"

Iruma:"What is it grandpa?"

Iruma:"Did i do something wrong?" I said while waiting for an answer.

He then let go and said:

Sullivan:"No, no...it just that you need to be careful not to show everyone who you are, no one saw dragons for a really long time and they might react differently from knowing there's still one. Don't show your wings at the flying race, do you understand?" said in a worried voice.

Iruma:"But how am i gonna fly without wings? I'll just put a spell to change them"

Sullivan:"Sure, that will work too"

I then went to my room, changed into my pjamas, turn off the light and sleept until the next day.

Next day....

I woke up like the usual and got ready to go to school. Alice and Clara were waiting for me at The gate, now you must be wondering who's clara? I'll tell you the whole story..

Flashback:

Asmodeus:"Iruma-sama! We have to go get our books from-"

Asmodeus:"Wait, there's someone in there.."

Iruma:"Who?"

Clara:"BOOM!"

Asmodeus:"Stand back Iruma-sama!"

*Clara rolls like a ball and goes into some boxes that were in front of her*

Clara:"Hehehe! Your Iruma right!"

Iruma:"How do you know?"

Clara:'From the Entrance ceremony dummy!"

Asmodeus:"How dare you insult Iruma-sama?!"

Clara:"Iruma-chi! Wanna play?"

Iruma:"Yea...after we get our books"

Clara:"Oki doki!"

Dali-sensei:"Hey! Stop stacking those!"

Asmodeus:"That's Valac Clara, she's a complete weirdo and stupid! Let's get away from her Iruma-sama!"