~Chp 7

Abhyudaya's POV;

"Abhiii?" I heard her speak.

I opened my eyes and turned towards her..

"Hmm??" I raised my brows.

"Umm... wo... thank you"

"Hmm..." I nodded at her and smiled internally, to myself...

Once again rested my head back and drifted to sleep.
.
.
.
.
My eyes feel heavy, I slowly opened them.. I was about to get up but than I realized some unusual weight on my shoulder. I turned my gaze over there just to see Aadnya sleeping peacefully on my shoulder..

I was staring at her for god knows how long..

Soon she opened her eyes and her gaze met mine, she jerked back...

"Sorryyy" she said akwardly touching her neck..

"Umm...hmm" I turned my gaze away from her and cleared my throat..

"Kya yaarrr kb se bss hmm..um... hmm...laga rakha hai??? Kuch bolo bhi mujhe irritate ho raha hai ab" she said yawning.

My eyes met hers and I chuckled.

"Ms....."

"Aadnya... it's Aadnya... Ms. Kawale doesn't sound good you know..."

Gautami's POV;

"Umm...hmm" I heard him speak, wtf is wrong with him?

"Kya yaarrr kb se bss hmm..um... hmm...laga rakha hai??? Kuch bolo bhi mujhe irritate ho raha hai ab" I said getting irritated.

It was then I realized what I spoke just now.. 'dumb ways to die..' ohh godd

I looked in his direction.

His eyes met mine and thannn......
.
.
.
.
.
He chuckled.

WAIT WHATTT.. AM I LIKE DREAMING?????

"Ms....." He was about to say something... but I blabbered something in between..

"Aadnya... it's Aadnya... Ms. Kawale doesn't sound good you know..."my eyes widened as soon as I said this.... I don't know why what how I am speakingggg..... jesus...!!

I am so done, I want to lock myself in a room, hide under a blanket and cover my embarrassed face... ugggg!!!!!

I laughed nervously...

"Okayy... Aadnya? Want to be friends?"

Umm... this is definitely a dream..MY BOSS WANTS ME TO BE HIS FRIEND WOW...

"Sure Abhi.." I smiled..

"Waise tumhe maggie pasand hai?" He said eyeing my hairs and giggled.

I rolled my eyes and sarcastically smiled at him.
"Jii.. nahiii" I said getting annoyed.

"Okay maggieeee" He was smiling brightly.

"Hell no... you are not going to call me that Abhi..." I scolded him.

"Yes I am going to and you can't change it Maggieeeee"

His smile, I want to punch his face and kill that fucking smile... huhhh...

"You won't cuz if you did... than.."

"Thannnn???" He raised his brows mockingly.

"Than... than I'll kill you.. with a gun..and I am not joking, I am serious..."

"Ohh gun?? I doubt if you have even held it once??" He said laughing at me.

Gun.. and have I held it even once..???

I decided to stay silent at that statement.. only if he knew.... anyways

I avoided his gaze and pretend to get sleepy..

The rest of the flight we didn't even exchanged a single word.
.
.
.
.
We were standing in front of a very luxurious hotel. I was awestruck by seeing the beauty of it.

We entered inside.

Even the interior of hotel was so cool, this is the first time I am ever visiting a luxurious place as this... I mean I have befoe but this is the first time I am visiting it while being on VACATION.. woww.... !!

Abhyudaya's POV:

We entered inside the luxurious hotel where we are gonna stay untill Urmi's marriage.. Urmila and Mithilesh have already booked rooms for all of us.

I was randomly looking at the interior where my eyes fell on her...

I could say she was adoring the the beauty of this hotel.

I was staring at her while she was staring at the interior.

Her eyes observing each and every bit of well designed aesthetic wallpapers while my eyes observing how amazed and relaxed she was looking, I could feel something running in my stomach..wait butterflies??? Butterflies in my stomach?? What? NO!!??

I diverted my gaze.

Just than I heard Urmila speaking.

"So... mai aur mithilesh ne decide kiya hai ki alag alag rooms mai rahenge.. toh gautami ke baju vali room mai... I am staying and niche Mithilesh ki room mai Abhi will stay... what say?"

"Fine." I said and rushed my hand towards my suitcase to drag it towards my room.

Something pinched in my heart? What..?? Maybe.. that I was staying in a room not close to....her?

No..!!!

I ignored my silly thoughts and continued walking towards the room.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~