~Chp 3

The next day:

Abhyudaya's POV:

I woke up with a jerk as I heard the alarm.

Shitt..!! I am late today. I groaned.
I hurriedly got out of my bed and ran towards the bathroom.
.
.
.
Fuckkk this mess...!! I exclaimed in frustration as I was looking for my wanted clothes in the closet but couldn't find them.
Something fell from those clothes as I dug through it. I knelt down to see what exactly it was.

I was suddenly hit with a surge of emotions as soon as I held that piece of paper in my hands.

My eyes became moist.

Flashback :

It was Saturday evening. I was sitting on my bed lost in my thoughts.
Just than I heard my mom calling me,
"Abhi, jara niche aana.."

"Aaya mummy" I yelled back.

"Ye le gautami ka phone hai.." I grimaced.

"Nahi mujhe nahi baat krni usse..." Saying that I ran upstairs.

I closed the door and slept.

Next day arose. I got up from my bed and stretched my arms. I smiled as the sunrays hit my face.. however, my joy soon gave way to a dejected frown as I remembered today's day..
Our school starts in a week, but I won't be there this year since.... I started crying as I thought about it... since my family is getting transferred to another city... forever..

I wiped my tears as I walked out of my room.

I did my morning chores, just than a realization hit me.... "Aree yarr kal maggie ne mujhe call kiya tha... my bhul hi gaya" I face palmed.

I quickly got dressed up and rushed to her house.

I saw that she was gardening.

I walked towards her observing her face as it shone in the bright sunlight.

Soon, our eyes met.. "the innocence she carries in her eyes.." I thought to myself.

I waved at her but instead of waving back she frowned and crossed her arms.

"Sorry na yarr" I said making a cute puppy face.

But she didn't listened.

"Yarr mai actually bohot udaas tha ki mai jaa raha hu..and agar tere se baat krta toh aur dukhi ho jata" I said looking down.

"Accha toh mere se baat krke tujhe dukh hota hai?" She said making a cute angry face.

I chuckled at her.

"Yarr aisa nahi hai.. mera mtlab tha ki mai already udaas tha ki I am going away from you  and usme tere se baat krta toh that would have been adding fuel in fire..."

"Accha chal maaf kiya... vaise bhi you are leaving soon..." her face fell.

Even I couldn't help but feel sad for her, for me, for both of us...

"I am sorry..." I said wiping her tears.

She held my hand...
"Promise me.. you will remember me forever.."

"Forever... I promise you..!!!"

She smiled.

I smiled at her knowing from tomorrow I won't be able to see this innocent face, I won't be able to see her cute antics... I will have no one to share my thoughts or feelings... I'll have to be lonely.. from t..tomorrow

I somehow held back my tears.

"Aree Abhi... sunn na"

"Ha bol na..."

"Maine na ek camera laya hai... and mujhe usme photo khichna bhi aata hai... ek first and the last photo khich lete hai..." she wiped her tears saying that.

I nodded.

She went inside to bring her camera...

[Note: Before you say that was cringe... both were like 8-9 year old kids in that flashback!!]

Flashback  ends

A small smile escaped my mouth as I stared at that picture.

I somehow held back my tears the same way as I did while taking this picture.

It suddenly hit me that I AM GETTING LATE FOR OFFICE... GODDD NO!!!

I quickly kept that piece of treasure in the drawer and locked it.

I got dressed up formally and left for the office.

I finally reached the destination, I got down of my car and took my strides towards my cabin; I heard everyone greeting me and standing up but I just passed a small smile and left.

I sat on my chair and opened the laptop to check the files.

As I was checking the progress of our company.. my eyes landed on a sitting figure outside my cabin.

I observed closely to find none other than... none other than A...anya.. no.. I think Aadnya.. I nodded in disbelief.. whatever..

I had called her today with new designs for the product. I sighed. I totally forgot about that.

I called her inside.

She knocked at the door.

"Come in" I said staring at my laptop and pretending to work.

She came in and started walking in my direction.

I finally looked at her.. our eyes met.. I could... find the same innocence I once used to search in someone's eyes.

We had an eye contact for few seconds.

I came back to my senses. I cleared my throat. She diverted her gaze.

"Umm.. take a sit please"  I said breaking the akward silence.

She nodded and sat in front of me.

"So, have you brought the designs Ms.?"

"Aadnya.. Aadnya Kawale.." she smiled which I knew was fake.

"Yes I have bought some more designs sir which matches the theme of our product.."

She handed me the papers.

I observed each and every detail of that design.

"Hmm... Pretty well!! I am impressed Ms. Kawale"

She smiled at me which was genuine this time.

"Thank you sir..!!"

Just than I heard another knock on the door.

"Come in" I said and I saw my P.A Urmila entering inside.

I sighed.

"You are late Ms. Lawekar"

"I am sorry sir.. I will be more carefull next time."

I smiled at her.. and diverted my gaze towards Ms. Kawale just to find amusement stucked on her face.

I couldn't figure out what that amusement was for but anyways... I introduced her to Urmila..

~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~
Mera kal chemistry ka test hai, wish me luck plz🥲👍🏻

|•|♡DO VOTE AND COMMENT.

Target : 20 votes 🤍