~Chp 1

Gautami's Pov:

"Why were you following me?" I said coldly looking at the man sitting in front of me with his hands and legs tied to the chair and screaming in pain.

"I..I..it was.. it was order given to us but I am sorry madam.. I am begging you please leave me..." He said struggling to release himself from the rope.

"Order?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Order..given by whom?" I asked him as I placed the gun on his forehead..

"I.. can't reveal.." Saying that he closed his eyes, accepting his fate.

I chuckled humourlessly, so loyal to his master huh!?

He'll face consequences.

I pulled the gun's trigger.

SHOOT!!

Sound of that gunshot echoed the room.

I smirked.

"Target 156 done sir.."

Time skips

It was next day morning.
I woke up from my bed stretching my arms.

My gaze shifted towards the clothes kept on couch which were all smeared by blood drops.

I sighed as I reminded myself that my life sucks.

Honestly growing up I was such a innocent child who wanted to be a doctor and help people by saving their lives but look what I have done... completely opposite.

I rose from my bed and the first thing I did was placing the laundry.

I then did my morning chores and got ready.

Today was an important day, I had to go for the interview.

I already have researched a lot about it.. Finally I am being independent and will soon start earning legally than I'll no more have to continue with this mafia world.

I was staring at my reflection in the mirror.
I had worn formals.
White plain shirt paired with black jeans.

No makeup, just natural look.

Maybe a bit lipgloss..

Okay I am ready.

I took all my designs which were placed on the couch.

I took my purse and drove off to the destination.
.

I reached the destination.
.
I was sitting the waiting area. Just than a receptionist came walking towards me.

"Aadnya Kawale?"

"Yes?"

"Ma'am you have been called inside."
She spoke up and gave me a small smile.

"Okay thank you"

I said and passed the smile back.

Okay.. Gau-- Aadnya.. yes Aadnya.. get ready now; you can succeed in this interview, which is gonna determine your future.

You don't want to earn illegally, right?

C'mon you can do this, I can do this.

With that I exhaled deeply and entered inside the cabin.

As soon as I entered, my eyes landed on the man who was deeply engaged in going through the files.

I knocked at the cabin's door.

He finally lifted his gaze up at me.
Our eyes met, it felt like I know him, I know him since a long time, his eyes... they seem so familiar..

"Come in, Ms. Kawale"

I nodded and walked over to him.

I sat across him.

His eyes initially carried an unidentified emotion, but it soon vanished beneath a veil of ice and his face became expressionless.

"Good morning sir"

I greeted him with a small smile.

"Good morning Ms. Kawale.. "

He just simply nodded while speaking this.

"So... what makes you think, you and your designs are eligible for our company?"

"Firstly,  all the desings which I have made are creative and unique,  the product which your company is launching has a simple yet authentic style..and I have made my designs on basis of that.."

"Can I have a look at them?"

He said extending his hand and staring deeply into my eyes.. why they seem so familiar?

I gave him the designs I had created.

He took them and started observing them deeply.

"Wow!! I am impressed, each and every stroke you have made has it's own uniquness, these are so simple yet elegant, exactly what I have been looking for..."

I smiled genuinely at him.

He extended his hand to give me the designs when I noticed something weird, the tattoo... the tattoo on his hand.. I feel like, I have seen this somewhere...

My chain of thoughts were broken by him calling me.

"Ms. Kawale, your designs.."

I took them and stood up.

"Abhishek Mohan" I saw the nameplate kept on his desk.

Abhyudaya's POV:

I observed her as she walked out of the cabin.

What was her name?

Aadnya.. Adnya Kawale.. why she seems so familiar, do I know her?

Nah!! Not possible..

I rested my head on the chair and closed my eyes.

But she does reminds me of someone...

My chain of thoughts were broken as I heard my phone ring.

"Myth"

I whispered looking at the caller id.

But why is he calling me at this hour, he never usually does, it has to be something important.

"Hello?"  I answered the call.

"Bohot badi dikkat ho gyi hai Abhyudaya..!!"

"Kyu kya hua?" Panic seized me.

"Ek bohot khatarnak agent aayi hai and she is ruining everything, she might ruin our plans... and boss has ordered us to kill her..."

"Hmm...have you guys found anything about her?"

"Yes... her name... but no one has seen her face till now"

"What is it?" I said confusingly.

"Gautami... Gautami kawale and sorry that's all we can find out, boss has hired the team of 3 people including you, me and another third member who is unknown..he believes we three are the best mafia agents and only 3 of us are enough to kill her and her team."

"Okay" I replied camly but as soon as I recalled the name, a slight panic seized me. I hope she is different Gautami..
.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~
Can y'all figure out ki actually kya chal rha hai story mai?🧐

|•|♡DO VOTE AND COMMENT.

BYE TC Y'ALL 💟