Vishal and kalpana are flying over the moon thinking about their eldest daughter marrying the literal king.

"you are next my dear mythili" Samaira said to mythili while wiggling her eyebrows.

"hmm?" Mythili looked at her bhabhi, samaira not understanding a thing.

"arey! My bahu was saying that you are the next one to get married after your sister naina" kalpana replied mythili while smiling teasingly.

Everyone in the living room bursted out laughing looking at their beloved mythili's very red face.

Everyone stopped laughing as they heard the bell ringing sound.. taking the chance mythili ran to the door saying
"let me see it" her fragile smile faded away after opening the door, seeing her sister with vermilion and varmala while holding a boy's hand.

"d-di-"what happened baccha? Who came?" Before mythili can complete her stuttering words nathan spoke from behind her not knowing who was at the door only to freeze at his place.

"N-naina?" Nathan questioned looking her in disbelief.

"L-lets please talk inside, come in" Nathan said to Raghuvanshi's as they entered in after him.

"Please sit" Nathan said to them with his colour drained face... Soon his father, mother, wife looked at them.

Their smiles faded away seeing their daughter being married to someone.

Kalpana stood up while widening her eyes while vishal was processing what was happening.
.

.

"We are really sorry, i didn't expected this from my daughter" vishal said while joining his hands.. hanging his head low.

Mythili looked away seeing how her superhero was apologizing while joining his hands in shame because of her sister.

"No no, no need to apologize to us vishal...we are at the mistake too"Abhay said while patting vishal's shoulder with one hand while holding his other hand on vishal's hand.

Everyone settled in the living room again, talking about their matter while our devyansh was busy staring at mythili.

"bua" Veer came running, rubbing his sleepy eyes as he just woke up from his baby nap.

Mythili lifted him up and placed him on her lap while setting his fluffy hairs straight as he giggled and hugged his bua.

Every Raghuvanshi's except some cooed at mythili's and veer's interaction.

"Who is she vishal bhaiya?" Vaidehi asked as she noticed how beautiful she is....and how her eldest son devyansh was staring at her.

"Ahh-she is our second and youngest daughter mythili samyukta" anyone can sense the proudness in his voice while saying her name.

Mythili went to them slowly after placing veer aside and took blessings from Every Raghuvanshi elders by touching their feet.

"We didn't see her during engagement or before, why?" abhay asked while frowning.

"she was abroad for a month bhaiya" kalpana replied while patting mythili's head softly.

"Bhaiya aur bhabhi... If you don't mind can i ask you something?" Vaidehi said hesitating while vishal and kalpana nodded their heads.

"Is mythili single?" Vaidehi questioned while they replied with a yes.

"Then i love to ask her for my eldest son devyansh" vaidehi said while smiling as singhania's and other members of Raghuvanshi family widened their eyes.

An unknown smirk made its way to devyansh lips as he listened to his mother.

He wasn't able to take his eyes off from her... Whether its her beauty or her softness, he wasn't clear about his unknown feeling but he was somewhat glad listening to his mother.

"U-h if she is willing then its a yes from us" vishal said while smiling lightly and looked at his youngest daughter who was looking at him with her doe eyes.

She took a deep breath thinking whether to accept this proposal or not... She sensed many stares on her but maintained her calm face. Already mom and dad are disappointed in naina di... I can't do the same and make them feel more ashamed, maybe should i say yes to the marriage? From what i heard Raghuvanshi family members are good and about d-devyansh... He was satan. But he doesn't look like any of that? He looked calm and peaceful... saying yes to this marriage won't be that bad right? I know I can't get a husband like Aaron.

Thinking this to herself she slowly nodded her head after taking a glance at devyansh who was waiting for her answer anxiously.

Devyansh sighed internally... He was never this anxious for a answer in his whole life, whether its about business or his results.

Everyone smiled happily and celebrated by feeding each other sweets.

"We'll take our leave now, we will call you after talking with kul guruji." Gargi said while smiling and everyone started their way to the cars.

_______________________________________

I know first chapter must be not that interesting but boring, please check out the next few chapters to fall in love with this book!

Thank you.