Kinn is mine.

"Porsche." Vegas called with a questioning voice.

"They were my boss right? Sha Sha nearly had a mental breakdown due to trauma because of her mother's death." Porsche said.

"Like p' Tankhun" Kinn commented.

"Yes. And like P. She had many therapist and gone through many sessions.  Till she is healed. But the last therapist said.
It can all come back when an incident or something will happen that will break her down that pain again." Porsche said.

"What does that has to do with us?" Kinn asked.

"Porsche is right. And the old man blames you when you declined your engagement with Shasha." Vegas added.

"The dad said if Sha Sha only continued she would be married right that time with Kinn and she won't go through that heart break." Vegas said.

"We know that Sha Sha agreed to decline the engagement with Kinn because she was in love. And that person leaves without a trace  that broke Shasha."  Pete said.

"When the dad learned that you Kinn will be married to Porsche. He pittied his daughter. His words was, 'HE CANT LET KINN BE HAPPY FOR REJECTING HER DAUGHTER.HER DAUGHTER IS SUFFERING AND SO LET KINN SUFFER BY LOOSING THE ONE HE LOVES THE MOST." Vegas said.

"The command was. Two shots for Porsche make sure he is dead. One shot for Kinn make sure he lives and suffer." Pete said.

"That is why the hit man I killed said Porsche knew the mastermind." Kinn commented.

"By the way aside from the rumor that Porsche died. The name of the girl Shasha's girlfriend was Betty?" Vegas said.

"Bethany" Kinn and Porsche said in unison.

"How did you know?" Kinn asked.

"She was my boss I was to protect her. Her best friend is Bethany." Porsche said.
"And how did you know?" Porsche asked Kinn reading him.

"She told me that day we agreed to decline and run away from the engagement."  Kinn said.

"Vegas don't tell me Betty really left" Porsche said.

"I did not checked on her."  Vegas said.

"Would you please find her I'll give you information.  Need to talk to her first before seeing the old man" Porsche said.

"Of course" Vegas said.

"Why?" Kinn asked Porsche.

"I don't believe Betty will just leave like that." Porsche said.

"You did leave twice " Kinn said.
"The first was Khun I had an assignment. Second was because you're engaged with Shasha and I can't go against Shasha. And you seemed happy in those photos with her." Porsche said.

Kinn smiled and pulled Porsche.
Kissed Porsche cheeks.
"It was for public stunt." Kinn said.

Porsche shook his head.

"Let's nog go back there. The matter is what is the plan?" Vegas asked.

"Please gather information about Betty we need to talk to her." Porsche said.

"Okay" Vegas said.
Porsche send the picture and all information he have about Bethany"Betty".

"Thanks na Mung" Kinn said.

"No problem" Vegas said.

"By the way. I think it's dinner time" Kinn said.

The four of them went to house staff unit.
Then all bodyguards followed them.