Sitting on a dick orgasm, Bai Yueguang raped her ass in reverse.

front page
Sitting on a dick orgasm, Bai Yueguang raped her ass in reverse.
search
Sitting on a dick orgasm, Bai Yueguang raped her ass in reverse.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Good card in recent days! Thanks babes for the gifts! ! Don't dare to illustrate...

-----text-----

He had no choice but to gently pull out the giant cock again, and then sat down slowly, only to feel much better.

Hey, hey, hey, he had to take his time in practice, so he simply covered Xiao Yingfan's mouth, and he couldn't give any opinions no matter what he wanted.

"Uh-huh...! We're going in..."

"Ah... go inside... uh ha...!"

Gu Qing leaned on the swan's neck and sat down a little bit. He could feel the head of the cock in the heart of the flower reaching the mouth of the uterus. Fortunately, he controlled it by himself, otherwise it would definitely hurt if it was a little heavier.

Gu Qing's tight and tender pussy is really comfortable, but it's a pity that he has traveled through so many worlds and only developed the courage to take the initiative to sit on other people's dick. In terms of skills, it can't be said to be bad, but it is definitely not a particularly good one.

There is nothing wrong with pleasing yourself, and Xiao Yingfan has also taken a fancy to him, Gu Qing found out when the two met for the first time, otherwise he would not immediately think of abandoning the male lead and shift his target to Bai Yueguang.

Rounding out that's 'feeling love' so what's wrong with raping his dick? It's not that Gu Qing didn't make Xiao Yingfan happy, it's just that he likes to satisfy himself first, after all, it's him who hurts.

Gu Qing first let the big dick stay in the deep part of his heart for a while before moving. This is all experience. After the vaginal meat gets used to the big dick, he wraps the head of the dick tightly before he starts to thrust.

"Oh...it's too big, it's uncomfortable...!"

Gu Qing muttered a little, but his movements unswervingly moved up and down, and when he raised his eyes, he could occasionally see the picture of Xiao Yingfan's throat rolling.

This is very cool, right? Gu Qing was inexplicably excited, and the speed of sitting on the cock became faster and faster.

"It's so hard!...Aha, it's so deep!"

"It's uncomfortable inside... Ugh...! It's inserted..."

Gu Qing didn't pay attention and suddenly let the dick head break through the cervix. It hurts and feels good for a while, but this feeling is addictive. He gradually speeds up, letting the huge dick into the uterus from time to time, but it is only limited to this , after all, it is too unbearable.

The water continuously flowed out from the depths of the flower heart, and the wet vagina sucked the big dick fiercely. Gu Qing only felt that the bottom was getting more and more itchy, and was crushed and healed by the giant dick. Every inch of her flesh was so cool! He can even suck into the little hole in the head of his cock.

It was so cool, the big dick stretched open the vagina and crashed into the deepest part, Gu Qing regarded him as a massage stick, and it was an oversized massage stick with great sensuality, so comfortable.

At this time, Gu Qing's mind could no longer accommodate other thoughts, and the pleasure was transmitted to all limbs, making people involuntarily go crazy. For a while, only his sweet panting and moaning were left in the room, about to break through the abyss of reason. ·