Pussy pussy, fucked by male lead, piss and orgasm

front page
Pussy pussy, fucked by male lead, piss and orgasm
search
Pussy pussy, fucked by male lead, piss and orgasm
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Someone comforted the little dick, it was obvious that Gu Qing's expression became more lustful, even though he was trying to bear it, he couldn't hide the tears in his eyes, his moist mouth was slightly open, and he turned his head and covered his little face with the back of his hand when he couldn't control it.

"Hiss... um... uh..." He tried his best to suppress his panting, but the little dick was getting harder and harder in the man's hands, Gu Qing didn't care about the pain of being fucked by the tits, and it didn't take long before he straightened up and ejaculated.

At this time, the nipple had already swollen to the size of a cherry. Looking at Gu Qing's unconscious struggle, he was a little dazed and pitiful... Of course, the real reason was that his expression was dull after ejaculation.

The big dick under the man is gradually speeding up the speed of chest manipulation. He kneaded the sides of the big breasts with both hands, and loosened the nipples. After all, it will be very uncomfortable if the pinch is too painful, especially when the movements are ruthless.

Gu Qing's physical tears rolled down the corners of his eyes, he didn't understand why he felt so good when his big tits were fucked? The chest is too sensitive, and rubbing his hands is also very comfortable. If he hadn't been pregnant and gave birth to a cub, he might be able to ejaculate.

...

Ever since the little dick was groped and ejaculated, Gu Qing had no words of rejection other than small moans. Shao Jinhan pumped and inserted his cleavage for a long time before he swooped down dozens of times and ejaculated suddenly. Large flakes of white semen sprayed on his chest one after another. on, covering the bright red nipples.

When the man's fingertips left his chest, Gu Qing breathed a sigh of relief, only to find that the man opened his legs.

"Don't! Uh, don't look there!" Gu Qing actually found that the man was staring straight at the little pussy below him. He was very close. He tried to struggle, but his legs were crushed.

Although Shao Jinhan has never experienced sex before, but living in this era, he has a bit of common sense. He never thought that a person's pussy can be so beautiful, the surroundings are very white, but the tiny seam is pink. Open it gently, and you can see the little pink lips hidden in it.

The man seemed to be bewildered, he approached slowly, stuck out the tip of his tongue and licked it lightly, it was very fragrant and had a faint smell.

"Ugh! Haha..."

Gu Qing's reaction was very strong, the liquid immediately gushed out from below, he wanted to escape even more, but he still couldn't escape, the man opened his mouth, wrapped the whole pussy and sucked it fiercely, the tip of his tongue pressed against the gap and violently teased the labia minora.

"Hiss, aha! Don't... this will happen!..."

"Oh...please, don't!..."

"Yes, uh ah ... shoot!!! Uh ..."

How long has it been since Gu Qing was licked and cummed by a man again in minutes? It may also be that Shao Jinhan licked too fast, sucking back and forth, it's normal that he couldn't stand it.

The man still remembered that when he fucked his ass last night, he had inserted his fingertips into the flower hole, and even shot the front hole, which meant that Gu Qing didn't hate being touched here so much, and he should be very sensitive.

Taking advantage of the climax, Shao Jinhan inserted two fingers into the pussy, and twitched violently, which made Gu Qing feel more lingering, and two more streams of lewd water were squeezed out, all of which were spit into the man's hands.