Bai Yueguang wants to take care of me and rape Bai Yueguang openly. (Story plus

Start from the beginning

Gu Qing continued to be frustrated: "I have no other way, I have been looking at other ways to make money recently."

Of course you have to pretend to be vulnerable at this time! He is a canary who accepts foster care, which makes people feel that there is a problem with his character, he is greedy for vanity, but what if he is forced to a desperate situation? Being forced to accept nurturing is naturally different.

Just as Qi Zichen wanted to say something to make amends, Xiao Yingfan continued: "You might as well follow me."

"..." The other two were stunned at the same time.

Xiao Yingfan: "I can help you pay off the debt immediately, and I will give you another one million pocket money every month. You can continue to ask me for it after spending it, how about it?"

Qi Zichen was shocked: "Ying Fan, what are you talking about!"

Gu Qing whispered: "... so many?"

"Not much, one million a month, and only a little over one billion in ten years. I think your ten years are worth the price." Xiao Yingfan said.

The system originally only pricked up its ears to watch the show, but couldn't help muttering: [This white moonlight is too high for you, a hundred million! Except for ordinary people whose organs are worth millions when disassembled, who dares to say that they are worth more money? 】

"Is he worth the price? Ying Fan, you were cheated. Do you know that he approached you on purpose. He confessed his love to me before, and now he wants to climb up on you." Qi Zichen said angrily.

Gu Qing's heart skipped a beat. The original body had really confessed his love before, and he couldn't let it go. He turned his head and said immediately: "At the beginning, I was desperate, and you were the only one who was willing to help me. I admit that I had a good impression of you, but you After I rejected it, I reflected on it, I didn't deserve you, and I lost the feeling a long time ago."

"As for your claim that I approached Yingfan on purpose? We have no grievances or enmities, and if someone is willing to help me better, what are you doing to slander me?" He asked.

If Qi Zichen hadn't been well-bred, he would have hit people directly, and dragged out: "You know me!..." He liked Xiao Yingfan, and when he first took care of Gu Qing, he showed him why he took care of him.

It's okay to say that the male lead is not good, he is quite honest, but he is able to take care of a substitute, the original cannon fodder fell in love with the male lead, but the debt was not paid off, and he was beaten to death by the debt collector...

So there is no money to follow the hero.

Gu Qing continued: "What do I know about you? Today, Ying Fan and I soaked in the hot spring for an afternoon, and went to a couple's restaurant for dinner... We chatted very well and got to know each other better. Reason disagrees."

What Qi Zichen heard was that I had sex with your Bai Yueguang in the hot spring all afternoon, and even went to a couple's restaurant. He was serious about me, and now he wants to take me home.

Qi Zichen immediately stretched out his fist and slammed Gu Qing's face, but Xiao Yingfan blocked him in an instant. Although he was only twenty years old, his stature was almost the same as that of the male protagonist. The younger ones are taller than the other, and Gu Qing even touched his clothes. The biceps are really the kind that make you look thinner when you take off your clothes!

Qi Zichen's eyes were burning: "Ying Fan!"

Xiao Yingfan frowned deeply: "Didn't you say you don't like him? I have a crush on him, can't you let me?"