Chapter 75 Shooting Star

Start from the beginning

 "Here, come, what's the matter calling me in such a hurry?"

 Although Tang Li is a friend of Mr. Shen, he is also the elder brother of Xiao Tang's assistant.

 With this layer of identity, it feels a lot more approachable.

 And because this eldest brother of the Tang family has a lot of chatter, even though everyone has just known him for a short time, they have quickly become acquainted with him.

 At this moment, everyone called him to come over to help. Although they were a little puzzled to see him running down there out of nowhere, no one thought too much about it. They were in a hurry to preheat the oven, and everyone dragged him over to light the fire.

 Only the two people standing aside noticed that it seemed... there was one person missing here.

 "It seems that Assistant Jin has disappeared..." Jing Xun looked at Shen Yijin suspiciously.

 Shen Yijin: "En."

 Hearing the voice, he didn't seem to be surprised.

 Jing Xun: "Huh

 ??"

 Shen Yijin raised his hand and pulled him to his side.

 Under Tang Li's fiddling, the oven was quickly lit.

 The people around cheered unanimously, probably seeing that other people would not notice this side, Shen Yijin blatantly embraced Jing Xun, stared at him for a long time, and gently stroked the young man's cheek.

 When Jing Xun was about to express doubts, he suddenly let go of him and said, "It's nothing, continue to look at the stars."

 Jing Xun: "..."

 Since getting the certificate, the husband has often acted like this.

 She suddenly dragged him to her side without saying a word, and finally just touched him.

 Jing Xun was no stranger to it.

 He readjusted the telescope and found a beautiful nebula-like star, so he pulled Shen Yijin to look at it.

 The sky tonight is really gorgeous, which makes Jing Xun look forward to the meteor shower.

 After a while, the first piece of barbecue was freshly baked, and everyone dared not approach to call, so they pulled their necks and called Jing Xun, telling him and Mr. Shen to hurry over and eat.

 The meat purchased temporarily downstairs did not have time to marinate, but this way of roasting also retains the original aroma of the steak, which is perfect for dipping in the ingredients.

 I don't know if it's because the atmosphere is different, but this piece of barbecue brings together a lot of love among colleagues. Jing Xun thinks that the piece of meat on his plate is the best barbecue he has ever eaten.

 "Colleagues' love is true, of course, but it's also possible that what I bought with me was the 12 boutique supermarket downstairs, and I gave other colleagues a look: "Anyway, the boss pays the bill today. "

 "Ha ha ha! Everyone laughed. After all, Mr. Shen was still at the side, so no one dared to blatantly praise Secretary Mi for his wit. Secretary Mi also knew how to

 save himself. After speaking, she explained: "After all, the budget given by the boss is too high. If you don’t spend it this way, you can’t spend it all! "

 This is indirectly saying that you can eat and drink whatever you want tonight. Everyone will be impolite after hearing this, and they all compete to roast the best meat.