'I might be correct in saying that Anakin will not take lightly to this idea,' Obi-wan said, voicing Sol's thoughts. 'However, if he were to be on the Council, he may feel more obliged to.'

Sol thought that the Jedi Masters would leap at the suggestion to have Anakin on the Council. He was a strong Jedi and had already proven his capability of the responsibility many times. He already had a Padawan, which Sol tried not to think about how the Council were the ones to leave Ahsoka with her trial, and Anakin had leadership skills that rivalled Master Yoda. If the Council needed an advantage against Chancellor Palpatine, it would be foolish to pass up Anakin's membership.

But Sol caught the look between Master Windu and Master Yoda. As if they had already discussed the topic privately, the two turned to Obi-wan with unwilling expressions.

'His membership of the Council would be an advantage. Even though involving politics with the Order is leaning towards breaking the code, the changing times call for this,' Master Windu said, and Sol was hopeful. 'But we will not grant Anakin the rank of Master.'

Both Sol and Obi-wan's shoulders sagged at Master Windu's rejection. There was confusion among the two, as being on the Jedi Council meant that you were a Jedi Master. It's how it has always been in the Jedi Order. They had rushed to make Sol a Jedi Master and a member of the Council, but why was Anakin in a different situation? It didn't make sense, and Master Windu didn't elaborate on his reasoning.

As the meeting dived into some of the advances of the clone legions on the Outer-Rim, the previous subject dwindled from the Council's thoughts. But Sol couldn't help but be unaccepting of Master Windu's ruling that seemed definite. It reminded her of how Master Yoda used to be the centre of no explanations, and left her in the dark about most things because he was 'too busy' to show his reasonings. She didn't like to be seen as if she didn't need to know about things, because now that she was on the Council, there was no excuse.

Sol could see that something similar was about to happen with Anakin, and she knew that he wouldn't take kindly to it.

---

'So, she didn't say anything else? Nothing about what the dark times will be?'

Sol shook her head and Revan's exhaled loudly through his nostrils. The two stood in the corridor of the temple while bathing in the city's sunlight. It streamed in through the large windows, and they ridded themselves of their over robes to enjoy the natural warmth.

'I wonder if all Shans before us were as vague as Satele is,' Revan said sarcastically, and Sol let out a snicker.

'She keeps talking about being 'the light',' Sol said while staring out to the bustling city. She thought of Satele's visit in the training room and remembered her abrupt exit when a youngling entered without knocking. 

'Oh, I'm sorry, Master Sol! I thought this room was unoccupied!' the small male youngling had exclaimed. He had bowed at a 90-degree angle to show his apology and Sol had dismissed his properness with a light smile and a wave of her hand. She left the youngling to train and headed back to her quarters with Satele's words replaying in her head. Like the previous visit, Sol was left confused by Satele's vague yet forceful claims.

'Maybe it's because you're the Chosen One,' Revan suggested, and when Sol turned to look at her cousin, she saw the sly smirk on his face that showed he was teasing her. Sol reared her hand back to hit his arm, but the man leaned back to avoid the contact.

'I'm kidding, I'm kidding,' he laughed, and Sol rolled her eyes. 'But it could be, you know?'

'No one knows who it is.'