Cyborg ended up giving up and ran to help Raven with Robin. Perci stood on the sign as she watched Beast Boy struggle to free himself. "Aren't you going to help us?!" He asked her as she simply held a smirk. "And ruin the fun you guys are having?" She said sarcastically while watching Robin's movements. Beast boy finally freed himself as he bucked Robin out of the way.

The group of teens all watched as Robin tumbled to the ground and almost rolled off the building. "Dude! Are you okay?!" Beast Boy said as he ran over to Robin. "Beast! Don't-" Perci tried to warn, but it was too late. Robin landed a hard hit to Beast Boy sending him flying back into Cyborg.

"Fight to win, Robin. Use the thermal blaster." Slade said into Robin's ear. The former hero immediately gritted his teeth at the comment and Perci couldn't help but raise a brow at the hero's sudden anger. Raven easily captured Robin using her magic, but he still had one hand free. He took his chance and threw a device near Raven that cause a large surge of light. Raven fell to the ground and Robin was back to fighting Cyborg. "Cmon man! Don't make me do this. I don't wanna do this!" Cyborg yelled as he was ready to shoot Robin. Robin quickly kicked Cyborg's legs out from under him causing Cyborg's weapon to fire towards Robin.

Robin was sent flying up, and his hand caught the edge of the large A. Robin started to run towards the edge of the sign where no one was guarding. As he was about to jump, Starfire blocked his path. She held up a bright green glowing fist towards him as her eyes glowed the same color. "Stop! Do not move."

"I thought I told you to use that blaster. Attack! Now!" Slade yelled at Robin. The former hero looked at Starfire as he raised his weapon. The barrel of the weapon was glowing a bright red that rivaled Starfire's powers. Perci decided to carefully and quietly make her way behind Robin. Starfire noticed as vines and thorns started to grow from Perci's arms. Both girl's eyes met and Perci gave her a slight nod.

"Robin...you are my best friend. I cannot be in a world where we must fight. If you are truly evil...then go ahead." Starfire said defeated. The green glow from her hand diminishing as she lowered it to her side. "Do what you must." Perci was ready to take control of Robin, when he lowered his weapon.

"Starfire, I-" Robin cut himself off as he held his hand to his ear as he let out a painful groan. "Robin! I gave you an order! If you won't attack, my probes will." With that, Slade hit the button that was attached to his suit.

Immediately, the Teen Titans all started glowing a bright orange and red. "H-huh?! What's going on?" Perci yelled as her gaze quickly went from Starfire to the other Titans. Perci watched as Robin caught Starfire in his arms.

"Robin, what's happening to them?" Perci asked as she went to place a hand on his shoulder. What surprised her was when he let out a desperate yell. "Stop! Please, stop!" Robin yelled as he sunk to his knees with Starfire in his arms.

"Attack, Robin. It's the only way to save them." Slade's voice was lower and somehow more menacing than it had been. Robin seemed to be frozen as he tried to weigh his options when a gentle hand on his shoulder brought him out of it.

Robin's masked eyes looked over only to see Perci who was crouched down to his level. Her other hand reached towards the piece of metal in his ear pulling it out just enough. Perci leaned over, her lips lightly brushing against his ear.

"Do it. Whatever it takes to make this stop, do it to me." Perci's voice was soft in Robin's ear. "Attack with everything you've got!" Slade's voice came into the other ear piece. "I can take it. Just make this stop." Perci's words made Robin's eyes widen. The teen pulled herself away as she placed the earpiece back into Robin's ear.

Their eyes met once more as Perci stood up from the ground backing up slightly. Robin's eyes were wide as worry played on his features. He was worried for his team, but also for what the weapon could do to his old friend. Perci only flashed a soft smile, but her eyes told a different story. Robin was able to see the worry in her eyes for the others, but there was a strange determination as well.