: 15 : Worse Health

Zacznij od początku

I tried to get up but couldn't. I looked at my hand as I felt a grip on it and saw master holding my hand while sleeping on the ground.

I panicked. I looked here and there and found myself in master's room. I wanted to leave the room this instant but couldn't get up.

Master opened his eyes and looked at me. My eyes teared up. "Why am I here?" I asked in my shaky voice. But instead of answering, he hold both of my hand and pin them up above my head and hovered over me.

Please God! Don't let that happen again!

"What are you doing?" I asked. "First you tell me, why did you did this? Why do you want to starve yourself to death?" He questioned back.

But I don't have any answer for his question, i stayed quite and lowered my gaze. He sighed and joined our foreheads. His unexpected act made me look into his eyes.

"Don't do this! Why are you hurting me?" He said. 'Me hurted him! When?' I thought. "Look what you've done to yourself! Please don't do this." He said in a soft voice.

Why he always have to do these things to melt my heart?

"Promise me! You won't do this again!" He said and I nodded. He let go of my hands and help me to sit straight. He went to his wordrobe and took out a shirt and shorts.

He put those clothes and was about to touch me but I moved away. "What are you trying to do?" I asked him. "Just changing your clothes!" He answered like it's nothing.

"I'll do it myself! No need to change." I said taking those clothes. "You can't even move a finger by your own and you'll change your clothes by yourself?" He questioned in disbelief.

"I'll do it somehow!" I insisted. "No need to force yourself. And also it's not like i haven't seen anything." He said looking down at my body. I followed his gaze and covered myself with the blanket which was already covering me till my waist.

He's right tho!

"Don't think too much!" He said and pulled off the blanket from me. He sit beside me and slided his hands from my waist to untie my apron.

He is extremely close to me that I can feel his breath on my neck. He pulled away with my apron. Then he put his hand on my back and zipped down my skirt's zip.

His hand accidentally once touched my back which unknowingly gave my shivers. His touch were so soft. I blushed harder. He made hepled me removed my skirt, leaving me just in my underwear and long socks.

I hugged my knees which helped my covering my upper body. He made me wear his t-shirt which smells just like him. He was about to remove my socks but I hold his hand.

"Let me do it myself! You look away!" He did as I said. I removed my socks and wear those shorts in no time. "I'm done!" I said and he looked back at me.

"Then let's go have some dinner." He said and pulled me out of the bed. I tried to stand up on my legs but I felt so weak. I was about to fall but he catched me by my waist.

We had an eyes contact for a moment, then he picked me up in the bridal style and started walking. "Put me down. I can walk." I tried to get away from him.