Chapter 14

"Okay," she stood up. "Your five minutes is up, Roronoa."

She spoke into her receiver, "Warden, we have a Code 5 situation. Prisoner 7053, Roronoa Zoro has attempted to escape. His Captain Strawhat Luffy has also broken in to aid in the escape. We need back up."

"What?" She heard a perplexed whisper. "But the admir-"

"Shit. I hung up by mistake. What was he saying again?" She shrugged, "It was probably something stupid.

Then exhaling slowly, she loosened up her limbs and got ready to sprint.

"Now... Time to catch 'the bad guys'."

___________________

"Um.. Admiral, there seems to be a problem," the warden rubbed his hands together anxiously. "Roronoa Zoro, who was supposed to be executed today has broken out of his cell and is trying to escape. Strawhat Luffy is also here to aid in this escape attempt."

He clenched his teeth.

Why did that moron have to escape when the admiral was here. Would this risk his position? Was he going to be fired now? Stupid pirate. Stupid Admiral. Stupid Prison.

"Oi. Can you hear me?" The admiral's voice broke him out of his inner monologue.

"Yes Sir! I'm sorry, could you please repeat what you just said?"

"Who's in charge of the recapture?"

"Oh. One of our finest officer, he-"

"Put my niece in charge."

"What? But-"

"Do it."

"Yes Sir," he reached for his receiver, and then apprehensively turned to the admiral once again. "Admiral, will you be joining in the recapture of Roronoa?"

"Nope. Take me to the control room. I wanna see my niece in action.

Oh, and don't tell her I'm here."

"Yes Sir."

___________________________

"Circle the area! Block escape routes!"

"Division 7, go to area 56! Division 9, area 64!"

"The hell," she gritted her teeth. "Why did they make me incharge, I hate this. What is that man thinking?"

'I don't want to do this.'

She was heading to where the closest exit was.

BOOM!

"What the-"

_____________________

"What the heck was that!!?" Zoro yelled in between coughs.

"I don't know! Ussop told me to set it off when we were close to the exit," Luffy exclaimed.

'Ah, must be a smoke signal. They must be bringing the ship closer.' Zoro smirked. 'Gotta hand it to Ussop to send in something handy.'

"We don't have much time left. They'll be closing in on us soon," Zoro turned back to see if anyone was hot in their heels. Maybe a certain lady officer..?

He shook his head.

The smoke must be getting to him.

____________________

"The hell!! Where did they even get tear gas??" She shielded her stinging eyes as she ran through the smoke.

A voice broke out through her receiver.

"A ship has been sighted. The Strawhats are on it. Permission to attack?"

Another voice broke out.

"Prisoner sighted at entrance. Permission to apprehend?"

.
.
.

"Hello? Officer?"
.
.
.

"Granted."

____________________

A/N: Oh la la.. Good ol prison break out.