chapter one hundred and fifteen

Start from the beginning

My dad was so fast to turn and check out this mystery woman causing me to groan. I was trying not to pay any attention to the men, well more like boys until...

"i didn't know redheads could be that hot" Of all the things my dad could say, that was by far the worst. Sarah's interest was now peaked as she glanced up to where our dads were looking.

"oh that's Y/n's Russian Professor" She added getting the attention of not only my dad but her dad.

"Professor Romanoff is her name" Sarah told them, they both nodded glancing back at Natasha. Why did she have to walk in, of all the cafes in New York, on all of the days, why today.

I tried to occupy myself with Isabella but it was too late. "Y/n, is this true? is that your Russian Professor?" I looked at my dad before glancing back at my super attractive Russian Professor and girlfriend.

"yes" I simply replied. My dad seemed satisfied with this answer. It was quiet for a moment until Sarah got another one of her brilliant ideas.

"Professor Romanoff!" I gave Sarah a pointed look as she just chuckled loving being able to play this sick joke on me again.

I heard Natasha's heels click their way over to our table. I tried to sink into my seat, i just wanted the floor to swallow me up.

"Miss Jacobs, how did i know it was you" Natasha's sultry voice rang through my eyes. Sarah just shrugged as she sat back. "Y/n it's good to see you" Natasha then turned to me, i glanced up giving her a small smile.

This was the moment my mum and Sarah's mum arrived back. "oh hello, who might you be?" My mum greeted sweetly, oh she's got no idea.

'my super hot professor who eats me out every night'

'my secret girlfriend you want to know so much about'

'the professor i fuck on campus'

All true yet i would never say them out loud, especially to my mum. "this is my Russian Professor, Professor Romanoff" I answered truthfully.

"it's nice to meet you Professor Romanoff, i'm Y/m/n and this is Y/d/n, we're Y/n's parents" Natasha had somewhat of a realisation as she nodded. She glanced at me raising her eyebrow as i nodded.

"please call me Natasha, it's nice to finally meet you. i just want to say how wonderful your daughter is. she's top of my class and a fantastic student" I tried desperately not to blush as my mum rubbed my back, clearly loving the praise from my Professor.

I watched Sarah in front of me practically loosing her shit. I kicked her under the table trying to stop her but it just spurred her on.

"Na-Na ah Tasha" Isabella spoke making her presence known to my redhead. The three year old pushed herself up in my hold.

An action that caused me to grunt before i held her sides making sure she didn't fall over. Natasha beamed crouching down beside me to meet the little girls face.

"hi cutie" Natasha cooed, Isabella giggled gripping at my shirt as she looked in those pretty green eyes.

"Tasha!" Isabella exclaimed, clearly Natasha was too difficult for her.

"Tasha, that's right, only you can call me that okay?" Isabell nodded in understanding as she looked up at me. I smiled down at the little girl before meeting Natasha's gaze.

"well it was wonderful to meet you all, but i'm afraid i do have to run off. i'll see you ladies next year" Natasha spoke sincerely earning goodbyes from each of our parents as well as myself and Sarah, and of course Isabella as well.