A Maxmoefoe Fanfiction (first ever maxmoefoe story on wattpad) ^_^

Chapter 1-

"Hi my name is maxmoefoe,and you're watching my f**king video" I yelled into the camera. Today was yet another day full of filming and editing.

I was sat on the end of my bed hoping the damn sun wouldn't shine so brightly so I could finish filming mail time. I quickly changed and drove to the shops to buy some nachos while I wait for the sun to set a bit, when all of a sudden I fall unexpectedly and push someone over in the process making me go as red as pikachus cheeks. "Oh um sorry didn't mean to push you over there". I nervously exclaimed.

A young girl no older then 18 fiddled with her bright blond hair and said a bit more confidently then I recently had. "oh no really its no problem at all, shouldve watched where I was going too". She looked at me and smiled, before I could say anything back too her she said smoothly "Oh hey you're max right , the guy from the lord of the dings call?".

"Oh um yeah that's me" we talked a bit longer and I nervously asked for her number and we exchanged them and we went our seperate ways, except one thing, I forgot the damn nachos.

*Nikkis POV*

I walked down the long gravely road until I reached my destination, the shopping centre. I felt like Nachos for dinner so I thought I'd go and buy some.

I walked down the slippery isle and saw a boy about my age, looking at nachos too. He unexpectedly fell, pushing me in the process.

We both got up quickly and apologized to one another and talked for a bit. I quickly recognized max as maxmoefoe off of YouTube. The guy who did the hilarious lord of the dings call.

We swapped numbers and went our separate ways, taking in what had just happened.

A/N: Yes, I am aware how bad this chapter sucks. I'm sorry it's not grammatically correct, but I'm using my phone so bare with me. Also If you're interested in danisnotonfire the British YouTuber check out my other fanfics and also ill try to update more frequently once I'm back on my pc. Have a good day, also leave a comment and some criticism if you will. Also if you want to be in this story answer this and inbox me (can be made up info)

Name-

Age-

Gender-

Hobbies-