please read !

Helloo! I hope you are doing well! :]

If you havent done so already today, please make sure to take care of yourself, eat something, drink water, and take your meds (if you take any) or anything else you need to do! Remember, i love you and so does many other people! <3

I would like to firstly say...
i apologize for not updating the story any time recently (for the past 2? months) like i had planned. I had opriginally planned/thought to update the story about a week to two weeks after posting all the last parts, however, almost immediately i was met with writer's block on the story yet again so i wasnt able to update as soon as i wanted.

Lately, ive also been quite busy and havent been doing well mentally so i havent been really updated any of my stories due to that. Not only that, but my birthday is also coming up next week, so i'm gonna be offline and busy during the end of the week. I am also not as into HunterXHunter as i was before, (i still am, dont worry!) so i might rewatch HXH to maybe try and get some motivation/out of writer's block.

Ive been having WB on most my stories and writing in general, however, this HXH story has been giving me real big problems on finding motivation/ideas to continue the story, even before i posted this here. So, i will be finding a way to finish this story soon it just may take a bit longer than before. Again, i apologize for anyone (even tho, there really isnt anyone reading this story) who was waiting for the next chapter. I will update/let you know when i plan to post the actual first chapter, until then you are more than welcome to read some stories in my profile. :] I am currently working on a few right now, including a couple personal stories im making with my boyfriend & friends, so you're more than welcome to look out for those ones too!

Anyway, thank you for reading so far! A new chapter should (i will not garentee, but i am working on it) be coming out soon!

And again, If you havent done so already: please make sure to take care of yourself, eat, drink, take your meds(if you take any), and etc!

I love you so so much, i hope you do well<3

¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆•.¸

— Angel xxo
08.12.2023