ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣ㆍ𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠

• { Hunter Exam Arc } •

@k.zoldycktwin2
➜ Kiraki Zoldyck
ALIAS:: Kira, Aki
STATUS:: Alive
VA/VOICE CLAIM::
English— Ash Campbell From Sally Face
Japanese— Miyo Sasaki from A Whisker Away

QUOTE::
"I'm only trying to understand what life actually is, not the lie my family tries to convince me. I don't want to hurt any more people, I am a child! I am not one of your little doll prodigies to clean your mistakes and messes anymore! "

LIKES::
rollerblading/skating, being with their siblings and friends, spicy foods and sweet snacks, playing chess (she's very good), gambling, napping, exploring the outdoors/nature, creeping/scaring people, etc

DISLIKES::
pedophiles, being/feeling forced, annoying/too cocky (all bark, no bite) people, being judged/underestimated, being afraid or useless to those she holds dear, ect.

[ PERSONAL INFO ]
BIRTHDAY:: July 7th, 1987
BIRTHPLACE:: Republic of Padokea
AGE:: 11 (currently/first appearance)
GENDER:: Female (she/they)
HEIGHT:: 5'0" — 152.4 cm
HAIR:: lower back length snow white/silver hair
EYES:: slightly narrowed cat-like sapphire blue eyes
SKIN:: very pale, almost dead-like
BODY TYPE:: fairly lean, but healthy
RACE:: British, Chinese or Korean, and Japanese
OCCUPATION:: Assassin (formerly) , hunter examinee (currently)
HOME:: Kukuroo Mountain, Republic of Padokea
DISORDERS:: Depression, Social Anxiety

[CONTENTS]
APPEARANCE:: Kiraki is a short pre-teen girl with very pale skin and a thin figure. She has very long white/silver hair that reaches to the lower of her back and slightly narrowed cat-like sapphire blue eyes. She also has a baseball sized grey-blue birthmark on the left of her lower back. She is always seen wearing silver and blood ruby earrings.
— Face Claim:

— Clothes:

PERSONALITY::      Traits— They are: quiet, cheeky, sometimes cheerful, rebellious, independent/isolated, curious, logical, honest, thoughtful, respectful but harsh, impatient, easily flustered, confident in their abilities, violent when commanded...

PERSONALITY::
Traits— They are: quiet, cheeky, sometimes cheerful, rebellious, independent/isolated, curious, logical, honest, thoughtful, respectful but harsh, impatient, easily flustered, confident in their abilities, violent when commanded/needed, seems cold or hostile, stubborn, reckless, dependable, trustworthy, loyal, adventurous, slightly clumsy, self-destructive, selfless, caring, comforting and sneaking, etc.

HABITS::
— When they are very happy/excited they will often do mini-hops. They sometimes pick their skin or scratch their skin when they are nervous or stressed.

NEN TYPE:: [a/n ; to be told!]

NATURAL ABILITIES::
- immense strength
- master of stealth and manipulation
- expert stalker
- poison, pain and electric resistance
- high intelligence intake

NEN ABILITIES:: [a/n ; to be told!]

ASSASSINATION ABILITIES::
- Psychotic Mode
- Enhanced agility, speed, reflexes and hearing
- Claws
- Rhythm Echo
- Snake Strike
- Empress Command

EQUIPMENT/WEAPON::
- Sharpest Scissors
- Katana-like Blade
- Pocket Butterfly Knife : She carries a butterfly knife on her nearly at all times, for safety and attack, and even sometimes just because it can be fun for her to flip!
- A pistol, small one-handed guns
- 5+ Kunais
- Smoke Bombs

NEN'S SPECIAL MOVES:: [a/n ; to be told!]

STATS::
- strength: ★★★★☆
- stamina: ★★★☆☆
- speed: ★★★★☆
- agility: ★★★★★
- intelligence: ★★★★☆
- defense: ★★★☆☆
- attack: ★★★★☆
- nen skills: ☆☆☆☆☆

RELATIVES::
— Great-Great Grandfather: Maha Zoldyck
— Grandfather: Zeno Zoldyck
— Unknown Relative: Zigg Zoldyck
— Mother: Kikyo Zoldyck
— Father: Silva Zoldyck
— Eldest Brother: Illumi Zoldyck
— 2nd Eldest Brother: Milluki Zoldyck
— Older Twin Brother: Killua Zoldyck
— Younger Sister: Alluka Zoldyck
— Youngest Brother: Kalluto Zoldyck

[ BIOGRAPHY ]
CHILDHOOD :: Kiraki was born on the same day as her twin brother, Killua, and would spend most of her time playing with him and their little sister, Alluka. Kiraki was mostly seen with Kikyo for 'proper' and 'modest' lessons at the same time, often being told and raised to act as a 'lady' and to wear dresses almost everywhere she went; since both Killua and Kiraki were raised to be the next heads of the family, they went through the same training for the family business which made her become an almost emotionless being to anyone she would meet, but also very powerful. As they got older, Kiraki was often compared to her brother for not being like Killua, and would often get punished for 'acting out of modesty' or failed missions, which led to her being locked in her room for many days on end or to confinement. Yet, she never came to dislike her twin or any of her family for any reason. She has always been close to all her family members in some way or another. Killua would do something to join her in the punishment since he didn't find it fair that she was punished for something she couldn't control or something 'so stupid', in his words. As this, she became closed off and often trained alone to push her past her limits, to prove to her parents she was worthy of their praise even if it was worthless in the end. When she started to realize this, she decided to do her own thing; to be free. So when she learned that Killua had wanted to take the hunter exam and also leave their selfish family business, she gladly accepted his invention and left with him that night.

¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆•.¸

A/N: I hope you enjoy the story, please have fun reading! Remember to take care of yourself and i love you!

— Angel <3

¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆•.¸★¸.•☆•.¸

EDIT : 10.23.2023 — I will be updating this character info due to me updating/redesigning the character slightly, so this will be updated soon!!

EDIT : 11.17.2023 — UPDATED CHARACTER INFO! Character info has been updated to fit the proper character for this chapter/season! There was only a couple minor adjustments and add ons, etc. due to recently doing my yearly redesign of all my ocs, and she got a minor redesign in the process :)

EDIT : 02.25.2024 — UPDATED CHARACTER INFO! minor adjustments and add ons, etc.