11. valentine's day

(WARNING: SMUTT!!)

Yn pov:

I had woken up at around 9 A.M alone in my bed. Confused I sat up and noticed a folded card on my bed side table. I picked it up reading the inside.

Happy Valentine's day my love, I have a special surprise for you but I need you to get ready first. Open the present on the dresser and put it on. Meet me where I took you one our first date. See you soon xx

Your love,
Billy <3

I smiled and kicked my feet as I finished reading. Once I was done geeking out I got up and went to open the present he had left me. Inside was a beautiful sundress with cute cute wedges and a handbag too go with it. I smiled and blushes as I grabbed and began to get ready.

Once I finished getting ready I put on the outfit and grabbed one of my presents for bill and made my way out too my car.

At around 11 I arrived too the restaurant and walked over to the front. "Hello, I'm here for a bill?" I said. "Table for two?" He asked me. "Yes" I replied as he asked me too follow him and I did so. He walked me too the outside area and I saw it was completely empty except for the one table where bill was sitting. He stood up and walked up too me. "Hello love" he said as he hugged me tight. "Hello darling" I said as i kissed him. Holding my hand he pulled my chair out and helped me sit.

The whole time we were talking and laughing as he kept kissing my hand and holding it, every now and then letting a compliment slip out.

When we had finished eating I remembered his present. "Oh, would you like to open your present now?" I asked him excited as I picked it up and handed it too him. He smiled at me and put the gift on his lap as he opened it. "Oh my gosh, no way!" He exclaimed as he held out the leather jacket and shirt he had been wanting for so long. "Thank you so much" he said getting up and hugging me tight. "Of course, anything for you" I said as i held his hands and he kissed me.

Suddenly music started too play loudly and he asked for my hand. I accepted and we began too dance. We danced and danced too all our favorite songs untill I felt my feet hurting. We giggled as we left the restaurant and walked too my car.

"Hand me your keys" bill said as we got to the car and I tossed him my keys while I walked over too the passenger side. He drove us out to a lake by our house. "Why are we here?" I asked him. "We're going to swim" he said as he kissed me. "But I don't have my bikini" I said. "That's why I have this" he said handing me another present. "My goodness, how many gifts are you going to give me?" I asked him. "as many as you deserve" he said kissing me.

I opened the gift to see it was a super cute black bikini with rhinestone skulls on it. "This is so cute, thank you!" I exclaimed as I reached over to hug him and kiss him. "Go to the back seat too change" he said kissing me quickly before I gout our to go to the back seat.

I quickly changed and grabbed the towel he had handed me. "You ready?" He asked me. I smiled and nodded as I got out of the car and wrapped the towel around my waist. He was in his shorts and we raced to the lake. We put music on our loud speaker before heading too one of the wooden docks. "I dare you to jump in" I said too bill. "Not unless you do it too" he said. "Together yes?" I said and he held my hand. "1.. 2....... 3!" I yelled out as we jumped in.

For a good couple of hours me and bill were playing in the lake and swimming around. We sat at the dock after a while wrapped in our towels while huddling together. "Thank you for all of this baby, I really appreciate it" I said too bill. "The day isn't over yet" he said. "There's more??" I asked him. He nodded his head. "No billy, it's too much I'm happy with just spending the rest of the day cuddled in bed watching TV" I said as i giggled holding his hands. "You deserve the best my love, come on let's get going" he said and I obliged.

We made our way too the car and we drove on home. "We have too shower and get ready for our dinner date" he said as he unlocked the door. I quickly got to my room and grabbed some pj's too wear till we need to get ready for our date.

I got the water running and put my clothes on the side when I heard a knock and bill poke his head in. "Mind if I join?" He asked. "Not at all" I replied as he walked in and began too get ready to shower. I stripped myself of my clothes before I walked into the shower, bill following me.

When he got in I felt him wrap his arms around me from behind and his member poking my back as he snuggled into my neck. He kissed my neck ever so lightly before making me turn too face him.

He hugged me tight as he kissed me making me wrap my arms around his neck. We continued too kiss as it hot more and more heated. He lifted me up so he would hold me up as he was standing. He teased me with the tip making me moan lightly.

After a bit he slowly slip me down on his member making me gasp. He started slowly making me eager and squirm wanting more till he progressively started going more and more harder. He slammed into me filling me completely with his member making my eyes roll back and moan uncontrollably.

He moaned as well and was groaning as he kept slamming into me. We continued like this till he was close. I quickly got out of his grasp and landed on my feet, wobbling down. "What, I was close yn" he said. "I know, that's why I stopped" I said in a teasing way as I held his dick in my hand.

I teased him as I kissed along his member and played with his tip making him squirm. "Please" he saidm "please what?" I asked him looking up with innocent eyes. "Please yn, suck it" he said as he ran his hand through my hair. I licked his tip and played around with it for a bit before putting it in my mouth. I bobbed my head back and fourth as I took all of his length in my mouth. "Oh my god" he let out as he grabbed a chunk of my hair and started face fucking me.

As he continued I felt he was getting close as his member felt it was getting bigger, I quickly pulled my mouth off making a pop noise. "YN you can't keep doing that, it's no fair" he said as he kissed me eagerly. "I know honey but you have to save it for the bedroom" I said as he kissed along my neck.

After that we quickly got out of the bathroom and made our way to the bedroom without grabbing our clothes or a towel. I giggled as I landed on the bed and he got on top of me. He kissed and licked all over my body before going down too my hips, grabbing my thighs and kissing all over. I squirmed at his touch and wanted more. "Don't like it now do you" he said teasingly as he kissed me in my most sensitive area. I gasped at the contact as he began to eat me out. I grabbed at the blankets and squeezed my legs together as I felt myself growing closer. Once I opened my legs a bit he brought his head up and made his way back to my lips.

We began to make out as he teased me with his member at my entrance. "Ready?" He asked me as he nibbled my ear. "Of course" I said as he kissed me again and pushed myself into me. I gasped as he kept thrusting into me. As he continued he had put me in a position where he was pushing my legs against the bed as he slammed into me. I grabbed and scratched at his back as he continued and screamed his name.

After a bit he laid himself down and snatched me onto of him. "Your turn love" he said as he kissed me and I positioned myself and pushed my body down. I kept bouncing on him as he held my hips and kept moaning.

Once I knew he was close HE stopped me and got on top of me. "I want to see your face when I finish" he said as he grabbed my face and began to slam into me. He kissed me as he went from grabbing my face to grabbing my throat and continued till we was close. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum" he said as he propped himself so he could see me and go faster.

When he finished he stayed in me for a bit as I felt him fill me up. When he pulled out of me it all oozed out of me, and it was ALOT. "Was saving that up" he said as I laughed. "Your gross" I said laughing as he got under the blanket together. "Hey what about dinner?" I asked him. "We can grab dinner tomorrow, I wanna spend the night with you in bed" he said kissing me sweetly before cuddling me..

((AN: HIIII IM SORRY IT TOOK A WHILE TO UPDATE BUT IM BACKKKKK, also I tried a new writing format, idk if you guys like it, if not I can totally change back to how I would write before but if yes I could stick too this!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED OMGG, I tried making something sweet and spicy;) if you have any comments or feedback please let me now and comment! I love seeing what you guys have to say!! THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY!!!))