7. piercings

(Young bill and YN)

      Yn pov:

             Me and bill were planning on getting money so we can secretly get our first piercings. We got the idea when our friend Charles got his nose pierced and was showing off in class, after that me and bill were determined to get piercings as well. "Well if we do what piercing would we get?" I asked. "I don't know, we should get matching ones though!" He said to me. "Yes of course" I said smiling. "What about a nose piercing?" He asked. "No, Charles will think we copied him" I said. He nodded in agreement as we continued to think. "What about a lip piercing?" I asked. "We're supposed to make it a secret piercing YN" he said. "Well how would a nose piercing be secret??" I asked him back. He just looked at me dumbfounded as we continued thinking. I couldn't think of any hidden piercings till I got it. "Billy, what if we do a tongue piercing?" I asked excited. He smiled as he looked at me. "Oh my god that is the perfect piercing!" He said as we jumped up and down. We laughed excitedly as we looked for the price of the tongue piercing on the magazine ad. As we skimmed through the pricing we found the tongue piercing with the price on the side. "40 dollars?" I asked. "Piercings cost a lot of money" bill said. "I know but damn" I said back. "Okey well we can save our lunch moneys, I get like 5 dollars a day" bill said. "Yes me too" I said. "Okey sonee will make the money by... Next week?" Bill said. "Yes it'll take like 7-8 days" I said back as we locked in our plan with our pinkies and decided on doing something else.

Time skip~

    Yn pov:

              It was the day that we finally got enough money for our piercings. During lunch me and him met with Tom and started talking. "I'm so excited oh my gosh, I can't believe we're finally going to get them" I said to him. "I know I'm excited too" he said as we geeked out together. "Get what? What are you guys talking about?" Tom asked. "You can't tell mom but me and YN are getting  tongue piercings" bill said. "Really? Don't those cost a lot of money?" He asked. "Yea, but we were able to save our lunch money for like two weeks" bill said back. "Ill go with you guys, I wanna get my lip pierced" tom said. "You have money?" I asked him. He scoffed and opened his fat wallet full of 5 dollar bills. "I don't eat lunch here" tom said as we laughed.

              Once classes ended I met bill and Tom at the front of the school and hugged them as I squealed. "AAA were getting our first piercing!" I said excited as I hugged them both while walking, they did the same and bill also was squealing and excited about the piercings. "Why aren't you excited tom?" I asked looking at him. "I am, I'm just not showing it cuz that's gay" he said me and bill rolled our eyes and kept talking about it. We walked down town and once we got to the place we entered and saw all the pictures of tattoos and piercings all over the walls. We talked and waited for a bit before this big guy came up to the counter from the back. "Can I help you?" He said. "Yeah, were here too get piercings" I said. He looked at us and laughed a bit. "How old are you guys?" He asked. "14, but we have the money" I said as we held the money out. He stared at it and at us. "Your all 14?" He asked. We nodded before he mumbled something under his breath and grabbed the money from our hands counting it before telling us to follow him. We did so and he led us to a small room that kind of looked like a doctor's office. "Okey, what piercing where you guys looking too get?" He asked us. "Me and him want a tongue piercing and he wants a lip piercing" I said talking for them because they were so nervous. "Okey, so which one of you will go first?" He asked. "Do you want to go first tom? Since your doing a different piercing than us?" I asked. "No I'll go last one of you guys go first" he said nervous. I looked at bill which looked just as nervous so I sighed. "Ill go first" I said as I sat on his chair. He dried my tongue and grabbed it with some forceps pulling my tongue in all directions. "Okey, I'm going to put this needle through your tongue now" the guy said. I felt myself getting nervous and just braced myself. After a bit more of him checking he asked if I was ready and I nodded my head. "Alright, don't move" he said. I closed my eyes shut before I felt a small pinch on my tongue. I opened my eyes confused and saw it was through my tongue. "I'm gonna put the jewelry through now, this might hurt a bit" he said as he pushed the jewelry through the hole, it stung a little bit more than the actual piercing but it didn't really hurt. He let go of my to give from the forceps and said we were done. I got up and looked in the mirror. I looked so awesome and I felt so happy. "Let me see!" Bill said. I turned around and stuck my tongue out for him too see. "It looks so cool" bill said. Tom looked and smiled. "Yeah, it didn't hurt?" He asked as he looked at it. "Not really, it was just like a pinch" I said smiling. "You should go next bill" I said as i sat down with Tom. He looked at me but said okay as he sat on the chair.

                  The guy cleaned the forceps as he changed everything else to new needle, gauze, ECT.. as the guy had already dried bills tongue and clamped the forceps on his tongue I saw bill was getting nervous. I held his hand and smiled at him as he saw me. I saw him calm down a bit before the guys had asked him if he was ready. Bill nodded his head and the guys marked where to poke the hole. "Take a deep breath in" he told bill as did bill like he had told him too. "And deep breath out" he said and as bill breathed out he poked the needle through his tongue. Bill flinched a little as he felt it pinch his tongue. "Now I'm going to put the jewelry in, this might hurt a little" he said as he pushed the jewelry in and closed it off. "Alright, you're done" he said as bill got up. I smiled at him as he looked at his tongue In the mirror. He smiled and we started to geek out as we looked at our piercings in the mirror. After a bit we sat down as it was Tom's turn. "You ready tommy?" I asked him. "Yeah I'm ready" he said as he sat on the chair. The guy did the same with Tom but on his lip. After a bit he finally asked Tom if he was ready. "Yea" tom said as the guy told him to take a deep breath in and then out. He put it in quickly and didn't even give tom time to react. Once the needle was in he did the same, told him it might hurt once he put the jewelry and pushed it through, closing it. Once he finished he got up and looked in the mirror. "It looks fucking sick" tom said. "It does" I said smiling as we stared at our piercings. "Alright, now you guys get outta here before someone sees you" he said half joking and we quickly left the shop. We were walking back home when I realized something. "Tom, how are you going to hide your piercing??" I asked him. His face dropped as he didn't know what to say. "I don't know" he let out and me and bill laughed. "Maybe you can cover it with a bandaid?" I  asked. "True true, do you have one?" He asked me. "Maybe, let me check"  I said as i looked through my backpack. I looked in the smaller pocket till I found one and gave it to him. "Here, put it on" I said as i gave it too him. We all laughed as we made our ways back home..

((AN: HIIII, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! I wanted to do something a bit different and give a cute wholesome story with the three of them and how you and bill have matching piercings;) anyways I hope you liked it!! I will be trying to update more often and requests are open!! THANK YOU FOR READING!!!))