5. spicy pictures

(( SMUTT!))

Bill pov:

It was a lazy day off tour and me and yn were at home watching TV and doing nothing as the usual. We were cuddling on the couch watching whatever show she had put aalllll day. "Yn" I said. She hummed as she looked up at me from hugging me. "I'm bored, it's always the same when we don't have anything to do, stay home, watch tv, eat junk food" I said. "I thought you liked being able to be lazy with me" she said frowning a little. "Baby I do, I love it, but we're always lazy. We should do something fun too" I said holding her face with my hand and looking at her. She slowly started to smile a little before getting up off of the couch. "Where are you going?" I asked her. "To have fun, come if you want" she said as she walked away and heard our bedroom door close. I got up and walked over to our room and saw yn moving some things around. "What are you doing?" I asked her. "Organizing for the shoot" she said with a smirk. "Shoot?" I asked her confused. "Photo shoot" she said walking up too me. "You know.. those kinds of pictures?" She said looking up at me with a half embarrassed half confident face making her look so dorky and beautiful. "Oh, I understand" I said as i held her waist. "A, not yet" she said removing my hand from her and going back to putting things away and organizing.

I helped her a bit before we were satisfied with the background. "So these pictures... Are they too be um, uploaded? Or.." I began asking kind of concerned because I didnt want anyone seeing her how I am in visioning she would want the pictures to look. "No, their just for us" she said walking up to me and hugging me. I hugged her back as I smiled and helped pick what to put on. "What about this?" I said holding up a pink bra. "Ew no, that's so last year" she said throwing it back in the cabinet. "Oooooo, this" she said holding up a pair of panties with skulls and lace all over them and a matching black lace bra. "How come I have never seen this?" I asked her looking at them in aww. "Because, these are for very special occasions, I was actually going to wear them on our upcoming anniversary" she said smiling and looking at me. I smiled at her as she was about to start changing. "HELLOOOO, turn around perv" she said giggling. "Sorrryyyyy, it's not like I haven't seen you naked hundreds of times" I said back to her. "Maybe, but still. I want too see your reaction too seeing me in this for the first time" she said as I heard her change. The excitement just getting to me and making me all jittery just thinking about how amazing she must look. After a little I heard her stop making noise and felt her touch my back and arm. "You can look now" she said in her low voice making me feel even more crazy for her. I turned and looked at her, admiring her as she took a few steps away from me. I couldn't even think straight, all i thought think was 'wow'. "Wow, you look" I began and felt at a loss of words. Her beauty just made me absolutely speechless. "Is it bad? Too much?" She began asking. "No no no, it's amazing, you look so beautiful" I said as I stared at her. "Thank you" she said sheepishly before I grabbed her chin and kissed her. "I mean it" I said before hugging her quickly. "So, let's see your photoshoot" I said as i grabbed both of our phones.

We opened the blinds a bit so that there was more light and she started posing. Her taking some on her own as I watched and me taking some for her. All these different poses making me so aroused. She looked amazing and knowing she was all mine and right Infront of me made me even more crazy. Through each picture she kept getting more nude, first her bra and then her panties. I stared as she put herself out there and noticed her getting shy. I smiled at her and reassured her they were just for us before she continued. After a bit she decided I took enough pictures and said it was time for pictures in the mirror with us both. "Are you sure?" I asked her. "If I'm going to be looking at these pictures I will want too look at you too you know" she said giggling. Just get in your boxers" she ordered and I took all my clothes except my boxers. I grabbed the rolling chair from our desk and put it Infront of the mirror sitting on it before she put her undies back on and grabbed our phones. "My phone first then yours" she said as she gave me her phone to take pictures. She sat on my lap and began to do different poses enough so that I can be seen as well. We took a good amount of pictures on her phone before it was my turn. "I'll take the pictures for you, you just sit there and look pretty" she said kissing my cheek and grabbing my face making me even more horny. She sat on me and moved a lot as she tried getting comfortable now that I had a boner making me more hard. She started taking pictures as she started removing her bra. First she took some showing her boobs before guiding my hands to cover them as I poked my head slightly over her shoulder. She took some more pictures till she removed her panties sitting on me. She took more pictures in all kinds of different positions so that enough can show before telling me to take my underwear off as well. I did as was told and she sat back down but not too wear I was inside of her. She took more pictures as we moved ourselves and the chair as well for many different angles. She got up handing me my phone and I saw that she was so wet it was all on my lap. She kneeled down to my knees and told me to record. I was so surprised and excited I quickly did was was told and pressed record on my phone. As the angle was at her face on my dick she started teasing me with her tounge and sucking my tip making me squirm. She giggled and spit in her hand rubbing me before she started sucking. It felt so good I could barely hold the camera right. I was a moaning mess as she continued to suck me off. At points she would hum making the vibrations take me overboard. I recorded the whole thing till I knew I was close. "Mmm, I'm close yn" I said too her as I gripped her hair. She pulled her mouth off of my dick as I looked at her confused. "Do you want to cum in my mouth or in me?" She asked taking me by surprise making me feel overboard. "What about both" I said as i pulled her head from her hair and pushed her on my dick again face fucking her. I made her head bob up and down as I was close. I kept moaning louder and louder till I finished in her throat pushing her head all he way down as she swallowed it all.

When she pulled her head away she gasped for air and coughed a little. She wiped her face as I recorded her the whole time and she grabbed the phone from my hands facing it towards me and my face. I smiled as I panted cuz of how good it felt not even realizing my hair was sort of a mess. She stopped recording and handed me my phone. "For us only, okey?" She said. "Of course, I don't want us to be on the internet" I said as i put my phone away. "So how about I cum inside of you now?" I asked her teasingly. "Can you get it up?" She asked as a remark and I grabbed her kissing her hard..

(( Time skip to next day~))

Yn pov:

I was in the kitchen on my computer doing business and drinking my coffee when I decided to get on Twitter. I opened it and saw that I had WAY more notifications than I normally did. I scrunched my face confused as I opened my alerts and notifications. I saw that me and bill were trending and clicked on one of the threads reading the headline. "YN AND BILL KAULITZ SEX TAPE LEAKED" was all I read before I choked on my coffee and spit it out. I clicked on the link that was attached and sure enough it was the video of me sucking him off. "BILL!!!" I yelled bloody murder from the kitchen making him run in. "WHAT HAPPENED??!" He asked as he ran over to me. I couldn't even think, I was so shocked. "YOU POSTED OUR VIDEO??!!" I yelled as I grabbed a newspaper and rolled it up hitting him. "WHAT??! No I didn't!! What are you talking about" he said as i stopped. "Look at this!!" I said as i pushed my computer for him too see and he went wide eyes and seemed just as shocked as me. "WHAT??!" he yelled out as he ran to grab his phone. He walked back into the kitchen with it in his hands looking through his phone realizing he had I guess recorded it on an application and instead of saving the video it posted it. "Oh my god bill!! What are we going to do??!" I practically asked almost in tears. "I don't think we can do anything" he said. I looked at him and just took deep breaths, I tried calming down because he was right, there wasn't anything we could really do. Once I had calmed down and we sat on the couch i relaxed into him. "I mean, at least I look good in the video right?" I said making us laugh. "Yeah, and at least I have a big dick" he said making us laugh even harder. We joked about it for a little before evidently accepting that our "sex tape" was practically all over the internet. "You know, since that video is on the internet, I think maybe we should make another.." he said looking at me. I giggled a little before looking away. "Maybe" I said as we laughed again and continued to cuddle..

((AN: HII I KNOW THIS IS KINDA A WEIRD ONE BUT I WANTED TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT, I hope you guys enjoyed and if there's anything you didn't like or would want me to change or if you didn't like the chapter in general please let me know!! This was a little out of my regular writing so if it's weird pleas let me know 😭 anyways thank you for reading my story!! I hope you enjoyed and please comment if you diidddddddd:)))