Part 1: Red eyes

I live in Stoker city, a great city with a population of 2.4 million and counting. Its a great city, is like any other city but everything is larger, truly a glorious achievment of human engineering and more. It had long streets that were mostly crouded with people doing their own things, the buildings were tall and the city was really good parks. It's a city state of sorts located on the frontier between Canada and the United Stated. Filled  to the brim with economic activity and witha government strong enough to have its own  army. It was truly a great city

I wasn't born in stoker, i was born on a small city on Washington, but my had a really lucky day and family drew  the right numbers of a lottery and seeing that i needed a better education that the one a small city like ours could offer the sent me to Stoker with my aunt to get on Valentine Academy which is located on the city. It's a private school known by its great arts program and for having a record of excelent graduates and all of this while they took my little sister onto a permanent vacation around the globe.

My Aunt lives in a good  apartment building, in which i've been living since i arrived to the city. Aunt Jenny is a good woman, younger sister of my mother being only 33 years old, a woman with an excentric taste on clothes, always wearing things that don't match and tons of cheap fluorescent jewelry.

She's always coming home wearing really crazy costumes and i won't deny that it has been a source of laughter all the time i have been here. She works at an office downtown so you'd think her workmates would crack down on her the dress code, but she runs the company so i don't really think they care about that.

My room was her old sewing room so a lot of her excentric creations are hanged in there, of course i would never wore nothing of that because the embarrasment would probablyu kill me.  They are hideous and i am not any close to a fashion snob

She makes sure to knit me a special sweater every christmas, at first I hated it, but with time I understood the time, effort and love she puts on all her works, so I did my best to like them, and with time I became used to them, to the point that I don't really care to go out with a sweater picturing a snowman flashing a peace sign while saying: ''Christmas is C-c-c-c-cool''

But in reality I preffer to spend most of my time outside, and when i'm not at school i am with my two friends: Ramone and Walter though we call him Walt. Ramone is a pretty chill guy and probably my best friend. He has a gracefull tanned skin, cool blue eyes which he always hide with sleek shades and messy blak hair that goes to his shoulders, the same style as mine but mine was color chestnut brown.

Walt hails from Europe, all the way to London, hence the old fashioned name. He's got a chip on his shoulder but he is an overall nice guy, which would be a go to for the ladies if he wasn't just such an ass sometimes. he's the best looking of the three, having a great blonde hair and green eyes which of course make him really handsome.

Most of the time we spent our time talking about videogames, movies and things like that, and ocassionaly about girls  and fortunately our tastes are different on that front. Ramone likes hispanic girls while Walt goes for the quiet nerdy type or the outspoken goths and I go for the less attainable of the bunch: The popular ones, and in fact, one in particular

Laurel Laurent is currently the top girl on the school, everyone wants her and is of no surprise because adding to her natural beauty she's skilled when choosing clothes and makeup. 

She's a pro with makeup, thing that shows off every day on school, augmenting her natural beauty by the power of ten, to the point many consider she was the most kissable lips on existance. Every guy is on her and every guy wants to go out with her, she was truly the one singular perfect girl