𝑳𝑰𝑳𝒀𝑺 𝑱𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑺1 𝑬𝑷1

"Annyeonghaseyo and welcome to the first episode of Lily's Journal", Lily said as the episode began.

"On my show I'll invite a new special guest each episode", she says.

"On today's episode we haveee... ITZYYY", Lily said as she clapped and they walked in.

" 1,2,3 Annyeonghaseyo we are Itzy", they say introducing themselves.

"Please introduce yourselves one at a time for any new people", Lily says.

"Hii I'm Lia"

"Hello I'm yeji"

"Hii I'm Ryujin"

"Hi I'm Chaeryeong"

"Hello I'm yuna"

"Okay today I'm just going to be asking some questions and we're gonna play a game or two", Lily says

"Okay", they all say.

"So first I want to start off by asking is how do you feel about being on the first episode of Lily's Journal?", Lily asks.

"Well I feel very grateful to be on the first episode when I first heard you wanted us to be on the first episode u didn't believe it till now", yeji says.

"Same it was kind of a shocker we've all been wanting to pretty much meet you and this was like a wish come true for us as we are here today", Lia says all her members agreeing.

"Well I'm glad to say I'm grateful you guys could be here and that the feeling is mutual of wanting to meet each
other", Lily says.

"Now if you had to choose a song you guys have made and listen to it forever which song would it be?", She asks.

"Mine would be Loco as I like the repeativeness of the song", Yuna says.

"I would have to choose Dallas Dalla as it was one of the the songs I can listen to on repeat", Ryujin says.

"I'm gonna go with swipe I really love that song it's very catchy", yeji says.

"I'm gonna choose boys like you to me I know I won't get bored of it", Chaeryeong says.

"And I'll have to go with Loco too as Yuna said the repeativeness of the song is nice", Lia said.

"Well all of the songs you have have made are amazing so I know any song you choose will be good", Lily says.

"On to the next question, Is there something you want to do while being an idol something you desire or hope to do?", Lily asks.

"I really hope to be able to visit all of the places midzys are I want to be able to talk and meet all of them", Chaeryeong says.

"Yes I want to be able to see all of midzys and get to know them as more than just fans", Lia says.

"I want to be able to hold a concert for free for midzys just to be able to perform for them and interact with them", Yuna says.