10. Doggy style~

No explanations, just read...

*text convo*

Colby: Aimssssss

Aims: Colbyyyy

Colby: Hiiiii

Aims: Heyyyy, what's up?

Colby: Nothing much, my boyfriend is at work tonight so I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight?

Aims: Ooh, sounds fun, where too?

Colby: Well a new bar just opened, we could go there

Aims: Yeah sure

Colby: Perfect! Well it opens at 10 so I'll pick you up at like 10:15?

Aims: Thats fine, see you then!

Aims tossed their phone to the other end of the bed. Colby was picking them up at 10:15, it was currently 8:45. Any other person would think "That's plenty of time" and leave it a while until they got ready. Of course though, Aims went straight to their clothes draws to find something to wear. Not too long after they found an outfit they liked and layed it out on the bed. After taking off their oversized hoodie- well, it was their boyfriend's actually who was downstairs watching tv. They put on their clothes they picked out: a black t-shirt with the my chemical romance logo on it, tied to make it shorter and tighter; a half black, half checked skirt which went to just above their knees; slightly ripped tights and some black, high heeled boots. Just as they were about to do up their hair, Aims realised they left their packet of bobbles downstairs in the living room. Thinking nothing of it they simple went downstairs to go get them.

"Hey love" Aims said to their boyfriend on the sofa. "Hi- you look gorgeous baby, you going out tonight?" Aidan, their boyfriend, inquired. Aims simply nodded and went over the wear they put their bobbles, on the window sill. The curtains were shut and a chair was infront of that. No matter though, Aims just bent over the chair and reached under the curtains to retrieve the hair ties. Before they could get up though, Aims felt a hand placed on their skirt that was conveniently covering their butt. "Love?" Aims quizzed. "Mhmmm?" Aidan answered. Aims knows what that tone means, which didn't make it surprising when his hand was now going up their skirt. "Aidan I- fuck it, I've got time" Aims consented then promptly pushed backwards, their skirt now pressing against Aidan's jeans. Aidan quickly moved his hand to their thigh before it was crushed. Not that Aims was complaining though, they liked it when Aidan touches there. "Wow- I- how long you got until you're going out?" Aidan asked. "10:15...plenty of time Aidy." Aims's flirted, now grinding against him. Aidan grinned and bent Aims back over the chair, "Perfect.".

Aims felt as their tights were slowly pulled off their legs, then Aidan's hands running up and down their thighs. They simply waited to see what he was planning and loved every slight touch, knowing what would soon come. The same treatment was served to their underwear. Not turning around, Aims heard as Aidan removed his bottom half of clothes, seemingly getting ready. That's when Aims felt it, Aidan slowly pushing into them. The pleasure came in a big wave, leaving Aims to release a soft noise from their lips. "Oh I liked that." Aidan let out then pushed in again, earning another noise from his partner. Soon after, Aidan found a rhythm, one hand grasping Aims's shoulder and the other resting on their butt while moving in and out over and over again. To say Aims was liking this would be an understatement, good sex was always with Aidan which was obvious with the constant stream of noises and profanities escaping them. That only willed Aidan to keep going, anything for the one they loved. "Fuck love! I'm gonna have to...bend over infront of you more." Aims teased to the best of their ability. "I'd encourage that." Aidan replied.

That was kept up for a while, Aidan thrusting in and out and Aims begging for more with the thing coming out their mouth. Until suddenly, Aims grabbed their lover's hand that was on their shoulder and arched their back. "Holy shit! Aidy~" Aims moaned out as Aidan felt the reason for it. As Aims was coming down from their thrill Aidan kept going until his release. "God I love you" Aims breathed out then turned around to kiss him. The 2 stayed there for a few minutes until from upstairs the sound of a phone ringing ruined the moment. "That's probably Colby!".