1. Naked cuddles~

Just saying I don't necessarily ship the ships I write about I just either read fanfics with them in and get inspired or it just fits.

(A frerard fanfic)

Gerard's POV:

I got home around 10pm from my shitty office job sweating and smelling like shit since the building's heating is broke and always on full. Terrible in mid June New Jersey. All I wanted to do was see Frank and give him a massive hug. Although I didn't think he'd want to come too close to me right now so I thought it would best if I showered first.

"Frankie? You up?" I yelled to see if I would get a response. "I'm in the bedroom! Are you gonna come up?" I heard his cute little voice say. "Yeah but I'm gonna get a shower first I'm fucking sweating!" I informed him. We have an on suite bathroom leading off our room with a shower in so I figured I'd use that one so I could at least see my boyfriend. Upon opening the bedroom door I saw Frank, layed on top of the bed with just his boxers on watching TV. Nothing out of the normal there, if he's got no where to be he doesn't see the point in getting dressed. Not that I'm complaining seeing him in his boxers though, even if nows not the time to tear them off him.

"You said you was gonna get a shower right?" Frank asked a slight smirk on his face. I know exactly what he wants to do. "Yes I am gonna get a shower but I don't think you want to join me in there today. I smell like a wet dog." I explained. "Aw you're no fun." he retorted. "Oh really?" I started while getting undressed out of my work suit. I pulled my shirt off and threw it in Frank's face. "How about now huh?" I laughed. He quickly threw it off him and onto the floor. "Okay now I definitely don't want to shower with you!" he bitched then laughed with me until turning around and seeing me naked. Of course I ignored it when he bit down on his lip. "I'll only be 5 minutes Frankie, don't worry." I assured him then went into the bathroom. Again, I ignored it when I forgot to shut the door.

With my shower being done I go get a towel to dry off from the bedroom. What I didn't expect is to see Frank with his boxers off, dick in hand quietly moaning my name. "Gee pleaseeee" Frank quietly moaned not yet realising I was standing right there. It was very hot to hear not gonna lie but, even though I would of loved to, I was too tired from work to be fucked right now. "Look at you, moaning my name while you pleasure yourself." I tease. "You looked so ffffucking hot in that shower Gee ughhh" he manage to say. "I could say the same for you right now" I replied. He was moaning with every slide of his hand so I thought why not tease him even more. He was facing the wall while doing his thing, perfect for me to cuddle up behind him. My dick just judging his hole. So that's exactly what I did.

I crawled up behind him on the bed, put my arm around his chest and made sure I was just placed near his probably tight hole. As soon as he felt it he moaned louder then he did with just his hand and rested the back of his head on my shoulder. Eyes closed and mouth wide open letting the moans fall out. Sure mine twitched a bit but I wasn't fully turned on. probably because of the tiredness. "God Gee, fuck" was the only actually words I heard him say. "You're imagining it's me making you fall apart aren't you?" I whispered in his ear. He nodded quickly before moaning out again. Kissing his earlobe I then saying "hmm well how about you go faster for me?" then pressed up against him more.

"Aghhhh yes Gee yes!" he responded then processed to move his hand faster up and down on his dick. "You're so hot when you're like this I hope you know that, I love you" I whispered. "Agh I fucking love you toooo oh fuck fuck!" Frank whined. His breaths were heavy in-between his constant sounds. "Ohhhh w-wish I could see your faaaace right now" he moaned. "Turn around then" I almost demanded. Ask and I did receive, never stopping his pumping whilst turning. "Fuuuck you're so hooOOOT" Frank flattered even if he did moan all the way through it. His free hand quickly found my wet hair and he entangled his fingers in it seemingly hesitant to even accidentally pull it. "Come on Frankie, I may not be the one with my hands on your dick but you can always pull my- woah okay" I gasped as halfway through he did in fact pull at it. "Kiss me- kiss me please!" he begged. Well I wasn't gonna ruin his fun, I cupped his cheek with my free hand and kissed him passionately.

I was met with moans against my lips, keeping them smashed together until Frank pulled away to say "I'm so close for y-you oh fuck! Uhhhh". Nodding against his cheek I slowly place kisses on he cheek, jaw and slowly all the way down to his neck where I started sucking marks into his skin. "Yes Gee keEEP goingggg uh uh...UHHH" he screamed out before cumming in his hand. Frank rested on my chest while coming down from his orgasm whilst I reached over to grab a wipe from the bedside table to clean his release off his hand. Throwing the wipe away after I wrapped both arms around my boyfriend and said, "that what quite a show, glad I had a front row seat.". "Trust me, next time I'm making sure you're in the show.". We lied there in each others arms until finally falling asleep.

30 Prompts Of Smut~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें