I opened Aunty gifts and she gifted a bouncy, I received many more gifts we are only down to one that's the girl that Luca had on her arm.

Not even know why the fk she deh yah

She step up and press a button on a remove and the projector slide down and she started playing a video.

In the video their is a girl on her knees Infront of a boy pulling his pants. You could not see the boys face but the girl look alot like me. I look at her and she has a smirk on her face and everyone is now gossiping about me. I rush outside and drop on the steps crying my heart out

That's not me

Paris run out behind me along with my brother aunty and father

Everyone looking at me

I cried harder in my dress hopefully it doesn't mess up.

" That's not me," I started scream holding my hair.

Paris run to me pulling my hand  from my hair. The girl came out with her phone in her hand video me. Paris let go off me and rush towards her and jump on her.

Every stand there watching

Good

Mateo takes my hand a lead me to his car. We started driving but I don't know where we are going because am still crying.

Who is that in the video pretending to be me

Nothing really lasted forever

The car came to a stop and Mateo hop out and come to my side. He lift me up and place me on the car trunk. I started sobbing in his jacket.

Jayden Lucas Blake 21
August 12,2023
Blood Paw View Montego Bay

" Dawg nuh Ms. Taniya daughter dis," Paw asked pushing the phone in my face.

Watch the video of the girl that looks too much like Amelia giving head to man.

Wah the fuck dat so a days why she run weh and man cah find her

" So weh u a show me dat fah dawg," I asked in a serious tone.

Am hurt because me did actually like the girl and a dis come bout.

" See wah next one yah dawg but it look force you fuck," he stated look at the phone.

He showed me the video that definitely Amelia on the bed with Trey between her legs, the person behind the phone is laughing.

A definite rape dis.

And to think trey mek me deh yah a hide him out cause Jordan cause him seh Jordan a look fih him cause a wah him do

" Weh trey deh," I asked puffing my weed.

" Fih him time fih come in now, suppose to done dah job deh," He informed.

I respond with a nod.

" When him come Uno carry him come down a the chambers and link me ago Inna me office," I instructed walking to my office.

A cah rape dem rape r

Watch the video over and over, I can see that it crop and cut, I called Henry in the room to recover the full video and to know who is posting it.

He recovered it after a few minutes and the video start when they covered her mouth and po on her down at first she was scream stop until she stop and started crying.

I shut the laptop down and my anger changed to 1000 real quick.

Why the fuck me Neva know dis

R owna fren set r up but

Paw enter the room and informed me that Trey is downstairs. We head to the chamber and he is there strap to a chair.

" A wah me do to you boss," He asked with a shaky voice.

" You nuh do me nothing," I said walking over to him.

" So weh all a dis fah," He respond.

" Yow bad man me done tell u a thing eno, now just shut you mouth and me do the talking, ago play something and you watch it," I said.

" You know wah girl weh name Amelia," I asked looking down at him.

" Yes boss a me sister friend," He respond.

" Why r fadda did kill you twin brother  and you sister then " I asked.

" Mnk weh dem do," He answered.

"Ahhh," I respond.

Pressing play on the laptop the projector comes on and I started playing the video.

I stop it after a few minutes and he look terrified.

" A who dat," I asked pointing to the person.

" Me brother," He respond

So me look like fool now

"Me seh a who dat," I asked again.

" A me twin brother dat boss," He respond.

" You think me a ediot you lie so bowy," I aske dwalking towards him with my blade.

" You twin brother Neva Inna the country when this happen blue the cut pon u hand tell something," I respond.

He start crying pleading about he is sorry.

I laugh and start stabbing him after which I ordered the nurse to stitch him up.

Nuh done wid you yet affi go link Jordan cause something a gwan weh me nuh know bout.

Paris

Tira

Amelia

_______________○○○♡○○○_______________

!☆¡