Fine specimen,indeed!

Luna

I could see his white shirt smeared with blood. It looked like someone shot him, oh god, what if the police mistook me for a murderer?

I don't want to die yet. For God's sake, I was about to get the job. What if they imprisoned me and I spent the rest of my life there?

Ughhh! I wanted to rip off my hair from my head. Why the fuck am I so impulsive!!???

"madam thank god I found someone" A relieved voice from behind made me turn. He seemed like a middle-aged man, judging from his uniform he looked like the driver of this car.

"Um...I didn't do anything I swear! I just wanted to pass by!" He looked confused hearing my explanation.

"Leave it madam, young master is injured. Our car broke down please take us to the hospital!" He cried.

Young master? He didn't look young to me. I gave him an awkward smile. I wanted to help but my interview....

Fuck the interview Luna, someone's life is at stake! Closing my eyes I agreed to help take them to the nearest hospital.

God, please help me

°°°

"And you are?" I looked at the receptionist as I was filling out the hospital form.

What should I tell them? He was shot and if I would say I am a stranger they would probably doubt me.

"I am the wife" I giggled saying.

Why the hell I giggled, he is dying I am not in our wedding reception.

She looked at me weirdly and nodded. I filled out the forms and went to sit in the chair.

Should I go now? But no one came from his family and that old man also disappeared in thin air the moment we entered the hospital.

I couldn't just leave him now. I learned my head backward on the wall, what will I say to Lia now? She even gave her a reference.

Sighing I took out my phone from my pocket, shit! My eyes widened when I saw the screen.

10 miscalls from Lia❤

Shit shit, no one can save me now. Gulping I dialed her number.

"YOU WANT TO DIE?" Ah, she was very angry this was bad.

"I AM SORRY SO SORRY LIA I HAVE A VERY GOOD REASON!"

"THE REASON BETTER BE WORTHY OR ELSE YOU WON'T EXIST ANYMORE."
What's with her and killing? Regardless I told her the entire story.

"well shit, so you are telling me you saved a dying person? Not lying to me are you?" Her voice toned down as she was still suspicious.

"I am not I swearrr," I said Exaggerating the word r. I wanted to cry, this better be worth it.

"Fine, it's ok you did a good deed. Crash at my home when you are done" I smiled and agreed as she hung up the call.

"Um, ma'am your husband is calling you?"
The nurse's voice caught my attention.

Husband? Who...?

Oh

Him...

My head was throbbing in pain now. Regardless I went to the room as she instructed.

Opening the door I saw him and he looked quite healthy. It didn't seem like he was just shot. He was standing on his legs without any support with his back facing me.

"Um...?" I tried to gain his attention. He turned around making my breath hitch.

God really took his time making this one.

"Who sent you?" His question made me still.

Um. God?

"I repeat, who the fuck sent you" My eyes widen as he pointed the barrel of his gun at my head.

What the fuck dude...

"No one? I happened to help you and you happened to be a bitch about it!"

"I WILL SHOOT THIS PRETTY LITTLE HEAD OF YOURS RIGHT HERE IF YOU WON'T TELL ME THE TRUTH!"

he whispered yelled making me extremely pissed off.

**
Vote and comment🌸