"Huijin my baby girl! I miss you!" Hyeji ran to her,clinging onto her arm.

Haechan scoffed, "You stole my girlfriend!"

"Well not my problem she was mine before you entered her life so you stole her from me." Huijin flipped her hair.

"Aahh~ baby~ you've seen her yesterday already~" Haechan whined shaking his soulmate's arm.

Hyeji looked at her soulmate with a confuse face. "Who are you?"

Haechan looks like he was about to cry. Huijin stiffled a laugh looking at her favourite couple.

"Ujujuju come here my little clingy pudu," Hyeji cooed at her soulmate, hugging him while patting his head.

"Ew i smell love." Renjun made a disgusted face which made Haerin looked at him as if he's crazy.

Renjun looked to his side in fear, "u-uh hi baby."

"RENJUN IS AFRAID OF HIS SOULMATE I NEED TO RECORD THIS SHIT." Haechan took out his phone to record but Renjun was fast enough to take his phone.

"Baby~ im hungry~" Jaemin's soulmate shook his arm. He gasped, "Okay guys! Lets go to the cafeteria my baby is hungry!"

"Poor Jeno he got dumped by Jaemin." Jeno fake cried and leaned onto Hyorin earning a pat on his head.

They eventually caught up to Jaemin at the cafeteria.

Damn this dude is fast. How!? Are there N20 nitro or something under his shoes??

Huijin ordered a sandwich and a cup of hot coffee. They sat at their usual big table. She ate in silence while reviewing her physics textbook.

It was another chaotic day,chaotic as in Haechan whining when his soulmate didnt even bat an eye towards his direction, Renjun got lectured by his soulmate again when he didnt want to eat the vegetables, Johnny and Heera being lovey dovey earning a groan from the others.

While revising the last topic, someone sat beside her and took a bite of her sandwich. Huijin quickly looked to her side whining at the person for eating her sandwich. She kicked the person off the bench. The person groaned in pain getting up from the floor.

The others saw what happened and laughed. "Thats what you get from eating her food dude." Johnny laughed at Mark, who's now groaning in pain after getting kicked by his own soulmate.

"I remembered eating her chocolates and the next thing i knew i was on the floor in pain!" Haechan said in fear.

"Dude that hurts like hell!" Mark sat beside his soulmate whos now peacefully reading the physics book and eating her precious sandwich.

"Okay im done eating! I need to go to class im having physics test!" Huijin got up packing her stuff,pushing Mark off the bench again well luckily he didnt end up on the floor again.

Huijin waved bye at her friends and of course her friends waved her back.

"Since she's going then i'll be going as well." Mark jogged to Huijin eventually catching up with her.

"Hi love," Mark whispered.

She shrieked,slapping his arm. "Dont do that will you? And dont call me that i dont like it."

"Why? Butterflies?" Mark teased nudging her arm.

She rolled her eyes,ignoring him and kept on walking leaving him behind.

"Oh come on Huijin dont leave me~" Mark whined.

Wtf why is he so cute!? WAIT NO DONT NAEVIS HELP