She sighed and lazily stood up from her hammock, walking over to the entrance of her tent to see who it was.

"Ah, Txana!" Neytiri said with a smile when she came out of her tent.

"Oh, hello ma'am." she greeted her with respect.

"Please, call me Neytiri. How have you been, dear?" Neytiri said, putting a hand on her shoulder while she smiled.

"I've been well, i hope you have been well too." she said while smiling.

Neytiri had been the one to train her in place of her father and also the one to help her achieve a role in the clan.

"Yes, i have. I wish to invite you to have dinner with us tonight, so you can meet my children aswell." Neytiri said with her usual kind smile.

"Sure, I'll be delighted." she replied making Neytiri's smile grow wider.

"Come, let's go." Neytiri said before turning around and starting to walk while she followed behind her.

"First the husband and now the wife." she thought to herself as she shook her head while smiling.

She enjoyed talking to Neytiri but she preferred to be alone all the time, it seemed like her evening for today was to be occupied by the Sullys.

They arrived and Neytiri's family all looked shocked to see her coming with Neytiri.

"Txana will be joining us for dinner tonight, i invited her." Neytiri said with a bright smile, making her husband clear his throat.

"Txana, welcome. Please have a seat." Jake said with a smile, seemingly getting over the shock.

"Thank you for having me." she smiled before sitting down on a log before the two daughters came to her, the older one sitting beside her.

"Hi! I'm Kiri, and this is Tuk." the older one introduced herself and the little girl with a smile.

"Nice to meet you both." she replied with a smile.

"I've heard a lot about you!" Kiri said energetically, making her eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Me?" she asked.

"Yes! I heard you're both a warrior and a healer." Kiri said, making her nod in realization.

She didn't know if this was the first time that a warrior also served as a healer but she expected word about it to spread since it really doesn't happen often.

What she was surprised about is people talking about her and she didn't even know.

"I heard rumors about you being beautiful and i guess the rumors really were true, you are beautiful!" Kiri said with a bright smile while Tuk beside her nodded eagerly.

"Uhh.. t-thank you.." she replied, feeling a little bit overwhelmed by the compliment.

"Come on, girls. It's time to eat." Neytiri said with a smile as she looked at the girls.

Neytiri had always known that Txana was a shy girl, even as a kid she would be overwhelmed when she was complimented.

Neytiri was a distant relative of the girl's mother, but only she and the girl's mother knew that because the girl's mother was known to be slightly unruly and did not want to affect people's image of Neytiri.

Her father died during the war with the sky people while her mother lasted until she gave birth to her before she eventually died after giving birth.

Her mother faught alongside them despite having her in her womb, resulting in her critical condition when she gave birth.