Chapter XIII

"Waaaah!" Edris smiled as she saw the Blackbulls headquarters "Captain why does your headquarters look like it was about to fall?" he dragged from his cigarette "What do you expect from the worst squad?" he smirks, she claps her hands.

Yami opened the door and covered Edris when an explosion happened! she took a peek and her eyes widened, Luck and Magna are fighting! Vanessa was on the table and drinking and there is Gauche who looks like being drown with Marie's picture "Oy!" they all gasped and....

"CAPTAIN YAMIIIII!"
"WELCOME HOME! LET'S HAVE A DRINK!" Vanessa
"Captain do you want to spar with me? come on! come on!" Luck chuckles,

Yami laughed "Everyone! we have a new Member! the strongest Lady! Lady Edris Feuer!" They all stare at her "Erm I-H-Hi!" she got stunned because she did not expect that it will be like this "Waaaah! Welcome to the Black bulls! do you wanna fight?" Luck said excitedly "Fight?" She was surprised when Finral held her hand "Hi Lady Edris! I'm glad that you decided to join our squad, my name is Finral Roulacase" kissed her hand and winked at her, the veins on her head went out "Ehm just what do you think are you doing!?" she smashed him on the floor and he groaned, she got concern "Oh my are you okay?" Finral thumbs up but his nose bleeds, Vanessa chuckles "You're really a tough lady!  do you drink?" She asked and raised a bottle of wine, Edris smiled.

"Oy what are you doing outside?" She looked back at Yami "Ah I'm just thinking how you're able to handle your chaotic squad" she chuckles, he laughed "You'll get use to it. By the way, you can go home if you want but if you have a mission you shall comeback here ALIVE if you die I'll kill you!" she laughed "Thank you for accepting me on your squad and also, Don't worry! I'm strong!" he nodded "I know and I keep wondering why don't you stablish your own squad? you're already at Captain level" she took a deep breath "I have so much to think to be honest, I Don't really want to be a magic knight but when I saw how Fuegoleon and Nozel fought just to get me on their squad I realized that there so many things I can do! also, I don't want them fight anymore"  she took a deep breath.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

"Yeah who wants to spar with her?" Magna asked "It supposed to be you, right?" Vanessa asked,  Yami and Edris heard them talking when they went in "Hi! what's up?" they all looked over to her "ah- Edris! haha  well, were just debating who will going to spar with you! I mean, there should be an initiation as a new member!" Vanessa explained, she nodded and looked up to Yami "I'll do it! I wanna fight with you!" she looked back at Luck, she smiled "Sure!" Luck smiled brightly.

She stare on Luck as they stood outside, Yami was chill while watching them as well as the others "Let's start now, shall we?" she said to Luck and activated her magic, Luck smiled maniacally "I won't hold back!" he jumped "Me neither!" their fist clashed and everyone gasped seeing their magic.

Luck activated his Thunder God's Boots, Edris chuckles as she jumped high and with her open grimoire she activated her flaming armor "Helios Armor!"  everyone gasped and upon seeing how majestic her armor, she cackles as she attacked Luck, who keeps jumping around while laughing and when he got a chance he kicked Edris on the face "Lucky for you kid I let you do that!" she laugh and kicked Luck "Oh? how Lucky?" he gasped when another Edris appeared "Lucky"  he turned around and was surprised with a blinding light "Magic creation: Blinding light of the sun!"  Yami took a deep breath "Woah! Luck got swallowed by light!" Asta exclaimed, their eyes were widened and after a while the light got vanished like it never happened, They saw Luck laying on the ground, Edris went down and stood on front of him "Eh?" she poked his cheek, he suddenly stood smiling "That was awesome!" he said, she patted his head "Beat me someday, alright?" Lucky nodded "Why Don't we continue our fight?" she shook her head "I think that's enough" Magna ran towards them "That was scary!" Edris smiled "I'm sorry" she said, Vanessa put her cape of Black Bulls, she stare on it for awhile and for the first time ever she felt something inside of her... she felt proud.

She looked on them and smiled "I'm happy to be part of your squad!" she ran towards Yami and hugged him, they all hugged her "Thank you for choosing Black bulls!" Vanessa said, she nodded "Of course! oh by the way, I have to go! I have things to do in my house" Vanessa squeeze her hand "If ever you need back up we're right here okay!" she said, Edris nodded and ran "See you tomorrow!" they all waved goodbye to her.

Once she got home she noticed that it was too quiet "Probably they are already asleep" it's past midnight.

She lay on her bed but then she got up, she felt another mana from the outside, she decided to get up and went out "Tehehehe it's very nice to see you joining the worst squad" she gasped and held her chest "Shut up idiot with ugly laugh! who are you? what do you want?" she heard it hissed "Bastard! that's why your family are dying because of you! you're just like your grandpa!" she crossed her arms "are you a devil or what? come on show up" she's still calm "Let's say I am the darkness, Tehehehe" she rolled her eyes "You know what idiot I Don't have time to chitchat with you! get out of here or I'll roast you" the demon laughed again "Come on Edris, what else can you do? tell me, what else I can do to make you one of us?" she furrowed "Perhaps die and vanish and stop bothering me! Stop being delusional! I will finish everyone and each of you!" she shouted and grabbed the window to close it "Was that so? you think yoj can do that? after all, you're just a mere woman who thinks that she's better with anyone!" to her surprised smoke emerge and she lost her conscious.

Dawn, Fuegoleon was received a news from Adela "What!? Edris got kidnapped!?" Mereoleona who just got awake heard him "Edris got kidnapped? how?" Fuegoleon looked at her "We have to find her! come on!"  Mereoleona looked on her brother and grabbed his shoulder "We can't just do that! if they managed to captured Edris that easy it means they are not just ordinary enemies, we have to make a plan" He closed his eyes tightly and nodded.

They called an emergency meeting but they noticed Yami wasn't there "For sure he heard the news and now looking for his member by himself" Nozel said, Fuegoleon clenched his fist "Adela said on the letter that it seems like Lady Edris arrived late at night, probably that's the time that the demon followed her" Nozel looked away "I'll look for her" Fuegoleon and Nozel said in chorus, they glared at each other "Fuegoleon! Nozel! there's no time for this! Fuegoleon come on" Mereoleona stood and walked, Fuegoleon followed her.

They ride on his Salamander as they looking below, Mereoleona felt the Mana of the demon on the east "We're getting close, go to the East side" Fuegoleon nodded.

On the other hand, Edris woke up and she's inside a carriage that has no windows or seats, she stood "What the hell?" she groaned and held her head "At last you're awake" she looked around and found no one "Who the hell are you?" she asked while frowning, she tried to kick the carriage but nothing happened, she heard it cackles "You can do that as long as you want but you can't destroy it!" she looked around "Now that you mentioned it...you're right. This is very impressive magic.... but..." she uses her flame "If I can't get out here then I'll burn you with me-"she was surprised when from above a huge sword destroyed the carriage, she got thrown on the field and rolled, she saw Asta and Yami "Lady Edris!" Asta shouted, she smiled on them and stood "Asta? Captain?" Yami smirks on her, Asta approached her "Idiot! what if you accidentally killed me with that giant sword?" she hit him on the head while frowning "Aw! I'm sorry hehe!" she pouted her lips and looked and the demon who got thrown too.

She walked towards her and smiled "I know there's a traitor on my house, Madeline" her servant looked on her.