Chapter X

"What's happening?" she went to her mother's room only to see the servant trembling outside her room, Edris pushed her out of the way and she landed on to the floor "Edris" she looked to the corridor and saw Nozel "Oy Nozel what are you doing here?" he stopped in front of her "To say Hi, wait what's that?" Edris cleared her throat and opened the door.

Nozel pushed her to the side because a spear flew out! they landed on the floor, they immediately get up and ran inside the room "Mother" Mrs. Feuer standing, she smiled sweetly on her daughter "Edris" She felt strange magic from her "Mom" Nozel stopped her "Edris, she's not your mom" Fuegoleon and Adela ran towards them too "My daughter" Mrs. Feuer open her arms "I missed you" Edris looked away and removed Nozel's arm "I miss you too mom!" she walked towards her "Edris stop!" Fuegoleon held her but she removed his hand and ran to her mom.

Mrs. Feuer was surprised when Edris threw her on the bed "My Lady" she gasped when Phoenix appeared, Mrs. Feuer are trying to resist her "Damn what are you doing!?" Edris held her mom's neck "Phoenix what's happening!?" she asked "She's being controlled by the devil" Edris held her mom "What should we do!?" she groaned when Mrs. Feuer pushed her so hard, Fuegoleon and Nozel ran towards her "Edris!" they said in chorus, Mrs. Feuer floats through the air "You're a devil! you should die!" she charged towards Edris but she kicked her "Phoenix!" she shouted, Fuegoleon opened his grimoire and counters Mrs. Feuer's attack "My Lady you must kill your mom" They all gasped.

Mrs. Feuer cackles "You can't do that! I know you can't hurt me but I can hurt you!" Nozel uses his magic to shield Edris "That's the only way My Lady..."She handed her flaming sword to Edris, she stared on it "What's the purpose?" she asked while her eyes still widened "My Lady, you have to freed your mom's soul and killing her body was the only way" Edris stood and jumped towards her mom, she dragged her again on the bed and held her with her chain magic "There must be another way" Nozel looked at her "Yes there should be another way!" He said but Phoenix looked down "I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do" she shook her head "Lady Edris you must kill Madam Feuer" Adela said while crying "SHUT UP!" Edris shouted, they all fell into silence as the temperature increasing "All this time all of you think of as a heartless and crazy lady! you Don't know my pain so who are you to say that!? huh!?" the fire on the torch got huge.

She looked to her mom "All this time I am alone, I have no one to be with me. I have no one to stay beside me, everyone was dying and leaving me behind! how could you all agree with my mom's death!? why is it easy for you all to decide just like that!?" her body trembling as her heart feels heavy "Mother, how could you!? how could you leave me like this!?" she punched her chest that made her groan and glare at Edris, Fuegoleon moved to cover Edris from the sight of Nozel and Adela....

Her tears finally fell from her eyes, she cried while looking at her mom.

Nozel understood why Fuegoleon did that and he stopped Adela for running towards her Lady "My Lady" Fuegoleon called her, she looked on him, he stare on her eyes and with that she finally stood what he was trying to say....No matter what happen he will always be right beside her....

She looked back to her mom "Mom" she brushed her hair and one final time she smiled at her "I'm sorry" with that she struck Phoenix's sword on her mother's chest.

The Fire from the torches died and the whole house wrapped into darkness.

WEEKS PAST

The mansion remained dark and quiet even Adela was trying to lit the torches she can't "I have to talk with her" Julius decided to go to Edris's house.

When he arrived he saw Fuegoleon was there and he approached her "Why are you outside?" he asked, Fuegoleon salutes on him "We can't go inside it's too dark, Adela and the other servants are inside but Edris put barrier of fire on the stairs towards the second floor" Julius nodded and knocked on the door.

Adela guided him through the stairs, she gasped when the barrier open and let Julius in, he walked straight and felt Edris's mana.

He stopped in front of her door "Edris it's me, Julius" he didn't hear any response from the inside "Are you in there?" he tried to opened the door but it was locked he called her once more but still no one answered "Can you get the key? how long does she staying here?" Adela gasped as she remembered that Edris usually naked inside her room "Since her mom passed away uhm but sir...." Julius furrowed his eyebrows when he saw that Adela is hesitating "What's the matter?" he asked, Adela shook her head "Uhm I Don't think Lady Edris want some visitors" she excused "I have to talk with her please get the key, she bowed her head and left.

When Adela left Julius tried to twist thr doorknob again and it opened "Oh" he slowly opened the door and when he entered Edris was on her bed laying there with her stomach, he gapsed when he saw she's naked "Edris" she raised her head "Lock the door" she said, Julius lock the door and she got up.

She groan and pulled the blanket before she sat "What do you need?" she asked, he sat on the foot of her bed "Edris" she hugged her knees without looking at him "I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to help you" she didn't respond, he can see pain on her eyes "I don't know how will I enlighten you but I am so worried about you! It's already been weeks and they said that you never went out" she remained silent and listening to him, he moved closer "Can I hold your hand?" he asked but she just looked away so he reached for her hand, he held it softly "You're the only one left on your family, it's time" she looked on him "Time? what do you mean?" he smiled "It's time to announce you as the Head of the Feuers" at that moment, her heart beat faster "Head of the Feuer?" her eyes widened a little and she looked away again "But...I'm not yet ready..." he squeeze her hand "You Don't have a choice, you're the only Feuer alive" she stare on him.

Julius left and Edris fix herself, she stood and took a bath then she changed clothes.

Adela gasped when the torches lights up and the temperature went high,  even the hearth lits up "Lady Edris finally awake!" she said excitedly, the servant was happy too.

When Edris came down they all looked at her, she's wearing her dark brown cape that in has furs on the side then her white long sleeves paired up with her black trouser and brown boots "Adela and you, get out" they gasped "My Lady what do you mean?" the servant asked "I said get out, why do I have to repeat myself?" she walked outside and the two followed her.

She close the door and waved her hand "Open" Adela and the servant were surprised, the door was flaming and the stairs turned into golden, the house because the castle "Stay here" she commanded, she entered the house and closed the door.

Adela was still amused how the house turned into a castle, their gates became bigger as well.

Julius on the other hand received a news about the new castle that emerge, he smiled "Finally the time for her has come" Marx know what and who is he reffering to "Marx get ready we will going to attend an event" Marx nodded.

3 DAYS AFTER

Mereolona and Fuegoleon went back to the Feuer's household "What's this?" Fuegoleon said, he was also surprised by the castle "Lord Fuegoleon and Lady Mereolona" Adela bowed at them "What happened?" Mereolona asked, Adela gave them a worried looked "Three days ago, she told us to go out and then in a blink of an eye the whole place suddenly turned as palace!" Adela explained, Fuegoleon nodded.

They tried to knocked and held the doorknob but the all got burned even Mereolona "Excuse me" they looked back on Julius and salute on him "What's happening?" Marx handed them an envelope "Maybe she doesn't have time to make an invitation" he said, Fuegoleon was surprised and opened it "Hey" they looked on Nozel who just arrived "Hi" he raised his invitation "I got one from Wizard King Julius" Adela was confused but she keeps listening.

Julius knocked on the door but it can't be open "Fuegoleon how about use your salamander to open it?" Fuegoleon gapsed and looked on the doorknob before he took a deep breath and using his flaming hand he twist the door knob.