15.

Jk: And what if I love you?
______________________________________

Y/n: I hate jokes like this.
Jk: But-

Jungkook got cut off by y/n putting a spoon full of food in his mouth with your hands on your thighs and head down. Jungkook finished that and was about to talk again and y/n put another spoon in his mouth.

Y/n: Just don't talk. It's annoying.
Jk: Annoying!? (Chuckles) You serious? You are sitting on your boss lap and feeding him food. I was literally trying to tell you something but you were so busy in feeding me. So that's not my mistake.

Y/n: Yeah because you talk about useless things. Just don't open your shitty mouth. (roll eyes)

Jk: (glares) don't roll your eyes on me.
Y/n: What will you do huh?? Fire me from my job? You know what you are lucky that I haven't complained to the cops that you stalk me.
Jk: then go on complain. I'm waiting.

Y/n got up from jungkook's lap and jungkook was sitting their with his eyes full black.

Y/n pov

I looked at Jungkook's eyes and it was all black. This eyes. These type of eyes not any human have them how his eyes are like this? B-but his eyes were not like this in the daytime.

Jk's eyes

**His eyes were like this not his facial expressions**

Jk: What??
Y/n: Y-your eyes. They look scary. (Whispers).
Jk: (chuckles) You are the one lucky here not me.
Y/n: You are not human, right??
Jk: Nope I'm a human.
Y/n: T-then how your eyes-
Jk: You do not have to worry about these. These are scary aren't they?

Y/n didn't even utter a word and jungkook was staring at her.

Y/n: It's late now sorry for disturbing you sir. I should go now. (Bows)
Jk: At this time? You sure?
Y/n: y-yeah.

Y/n was so scared that she don't even have the courage to look at him. Jungkook noticed it and come closer to her. Y/n back off a little but jungkook held her waist and pulled her towards him and called her name softly.

Jk: Y/n
Y/n: Yes Mr. Jeon.

Y/n was still not making an eye contact with jungkook so jungkook lift her chin up and make her look at him.

Jk: Y/n.
Y/n: Y-yes.

Y/n pov

I look at his eyes and they were normal. What how can this be possible? Was it-

Jk: Done?
Y/n: H-huh?
Jk: (sigh) where will you go? Huh?
Y/n: Shit I forgot. (Whisper)
Jk: fine then it's final you are staying here.
Y/n: No Mr. Jeon I can't be a burden to you.
Jk: And why do you think like that?
Y/n: Because........

Jk: Because your mother have always make you feel like a burden?
Y/n: H-how you know that?
Jk: I know everything and this is not important now. Just sleep and remember that You are not a burden Y/n.

Jungkook went towards the bathroom and y/n was standing there like a statue.

Y/n pov

When he said "You Are not a burden y/n" I felt butterflies in my stomach and when he pulled me by my waist I almost forgot how to breathe. What was this? The things just happened were just like a dream. I never get these felling even with Minwoo. These words were new to me people always treated me like I am a burden. I was the eldest daughter. My mom never said this to me nor my stepmother and dad. Then why is he saying these?? Am I in love? If this is love I don't wanna experience this with Jeon jungkook.
______________________________________

Okkk guys another update.
Early update
Do vote
Do comment
Share The story.

Love you guys❤️

If you are not voting then I am not posting. 😤 So do vote if you want another part.

Vote target is 5. These aren't much 🥺 atleast you can give me 5 votes.

If not then forget the part.

Hope you like it and ignore my mistake.༼⁠;⁠'⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠༎ຶ⁠༽

(⁠ᗒ⁠ᗩ⁠ᗕ⁠) Voteeee click on that star.