Come Fly With Me

Dunphy Household

Claire : Hey, I though you were gonna take out the garbage.

Phil : I am.
Claire : Phil.
Phil : Yes, getting it. I was... I was gonna get it.

Claire : Dylan.
Dylan : Hey, mrs. Dunphy. Um, I'm just waiting for haley.
Claire : Did you ring the bell?
Dylan : I texted. She said she'd be down in just a minute.
Claire : Oh, great. Tell her I said hi.
Dylan : I will.

Phil : Dylan! D-money! Chillin' with dylan the villain."d" to the "y" to the --
Dylan : Hey, mr. Dunphy.

Phil : Hey, come on in. You're just in time to catch the end of the game.
Dylan : Oh, I'm not really a baseball guy. Haley says hi.
Claire : I-I was just being facetious.

Phil : Come on. I'll catch you up. Sit it. Park it. Come on, I don't bite. kidding. I'm kidding. Okay, see that guy? He's the tying run. Interesting story about him. He's been stuck on second base forever, And I'm pretty sure he's gonna try and steal third, which is just a terrible, terrible idea. How are you and Haley doing?

»»———-  ———-««

Pritchett Household

Manny : I wish I could stay home with you and fly toy airplanes.
Jay : These aren't toy airplanes, Manny. These are models, and they're very complicated. You want to fly one of these, you got to be familiar with airfoil, drag, lift, and thrust, And these are all principles of aerodynamics.

Elena: Jay, the box says, "12 and up."
Jay : What?!

Gloria : You can fly toy planes with Jay next time. Today you have to spend time with Luke.
Manny : Why?

Gloria : Because his mother invited you, so you go. Family needs to be close, right, Jay?
Jay : I'm pretty sure this is a typo.

»»———-  ———-««

Gloria : Men need their hobbies. Elena & Manny's father had many hobbies, like hiking in the desert, That kind of skiing that they drop you from the... How do you say in English? The... tktktktk
Jay : Helicopter.
Gloria : Yes. Once, on a dare, he even boxed with an alligator.
Jay : Wrestle. You wrestle... you can't box with alligators.
Gloria : Are you sure? How would they get the gloves on those lile claws? Aren't they like tiny, little hands?
Jay : No! Okay, now I forgot what we were talking about.
Gloria : Anyways, hobbies are important for the men, Whether you're risking your life or flying little planes from a safe distance.

»»———-  ———-««

Car Park

Mitchell : Wait, wait, wait, wait, what are you doing?
Cameron : We're just gonna buy some diapers. It'll just take a second.
Mitchell : This is Costco.
Cameron : Yeah, which is where we buy diapers.
Mitchell : Since when?
Cameron : Do you remember when we adopted that baby a few months back? Since then.

»»———-  ———-««

Cameron : Mitchell is a snob.
Mitchell : No, n-no, I'm... I'm discerning.
Cameron : Official slogan for snobs. When we first met, he wouldn't even look at me because I was a hick from the farm in missouri and he's a big city mouse.
Mitchell : Who says "city mouse"?
Cameron : Country mice.