i. kamisato ayato

KAMISATO AYATO

KAMISATO AYATO

the Kamisato household had been a prestigious household, my parents made a great point to ensure our family matched the honour bestowed upon us as Yashiro Commisioners. I would have never been the man that I am if it weren't for my upbringing, and what happened to my sister and I after our parent's death.

We went throught the lowest and after years of proving ourselves, we managed to uphold our family title. and our honour.

Overseeing the commission isn't something to be taken lightly. Even as my sister helped me lighten my workload, I found myself under incredible amount of meetings and papers to be reviewed. Not to mention new people I had to be acquainted to in order to keep my footing as one of the three commissions in Inazuma, overseeing culture and festivities.

As for the household, I have nothing to worry. I have trusted servants who would dedicate their life to the commission and the family. Under Thoma and Y/N's eyeful watch, everyone managed to keep their duties in check. There had been no problems within the household, and I'd like for it to stay that way.

The least they could do is start a problem that involves both my sister and I.

Hence, my current predicament. In front of me lies an envelope, in which contains a paper. Taking the envelope, I delicately pull out the letter within. In this case, there could only be two possibilities which required a letter; a letter asking for leave or resignation.

Unfolding the letter, my predictions were correct. and it has been quite bothering for me to say that this is causing quite a problem.

Glancing on the woman before me, I asked her. My voice remain unwavering but my thought were filled with questions as to why. I have never thought there will be a day where this situation arise, as I never thought this trusted servant of mine to do such thing. Hence, the question.

I hope I'm not mistaken but is this a resignation letter you're handing me,
Y/N?