18

AUTHOR POV
AtJB club
Yn got7 nd hwasa were in jb club .they are here to catch min soon right hand man .yn got7 were hidden in there places nd were waiting for hwasa to take him to a room in the club.....

Hwasa walked towards the man who was making out with a slut.hwasa sat beside him nd ordered the drink after hearing the voice the man looked beside to see hwasa nd watching him seductive way.

Man:hey babygirl.....
Hwasa:hi daddy......
Man:you look so hot wanna have some fun?
Hwasa:u already have a girl then why me.??
Man pushed the girl nd pulled hwasa toward him which made her sit on his lap.
Hwasa:u know I have eyes on u for a week but u are always with someone.
Man:sorry babygirl I will be urs so let's go to room......
Hwasa:sure daddy .
man:get ready babygirl u will feel heaven soon.
Hwasa:I'm waiting daddy let's go.....

Hwasa took the man to the room both entered the room .the man pushed hwasa on bed nd hovered on her.....he was about to kiss her when she injected him with something which made him faint.

Soon the door opened with yn nd got7 covered with blood.

Hwasa:hoo u guys stink with blood first wash ur self nd then we will take him....

They washed up youngum nd Youngjae picked the man nd went out.

The gaurds carried the man went to base.
Yn:u guys take rest nd also tell gaurds to keep an on him tomorrow morning I will come ......

Got7 nd hwasa went to their mansion nd yn went to his mansion.

It was 2 he thought everyone is sleeping so he walked to his room .

After entering his room he was removing his shirt when
??:yn???
Yn widened his eyes nd wear his shirt again he turned to see yoongi.....
Yn:what are u doing here yoongi??
Yoongi:I was waiting for u......what are u hiding yn??
Yn:what??
Yoongi: don't lie I heard ur talks with Mrs Lee today nd that day too......now tell me the truth or I will tell everyone what u are doing
Yn:don't u dare yoongi also its none of ur business it's my personal matter ..
Yoongi:you-wait why there is blood on floor .??
Yn looked down to see blood drops....
Yoongi walked towards yn and tried to open the shirt yn widened his eyes by sudden action yn was pushing yoongi but he was not leaving yn.

Like somehow yoongi pulled yn shirt open.......his eyes landed on waist......it was bleeding.

Yoongi eyes went up a little to get heart attack.....he leave yn nd turned around......
Yn button his shirts again .......yn understand that yoongi saw her chest covered with straps.

Yn :yoongi I m telling u don't tell anyone about what u saw.....if I got to know u said to anyone u will be sent to the place where parks are now.

Yoongi:yn u u are girl???
Yn:yes......
Yoongi:from when??
Yn:what do u mean from when ??I was born as a girl.
Yoongi:then what is this ???what the actual fuck u are hiding??tell me or else even if I have to go where parks went I will tell everyone that u are girl.......
Yn:aishhhh.........fuck.

Yn :...........

To be continued.........