Chapter 8

(This chapter is for my best friend Roxy who's never taken me for granted or used me or anything like that I Fucking love you Roxy, this chapter is for you ❤️😌🫶🏻.
(A few weeks later)
Colby's pov
Today's mine and Roxy's 3 year anniversary and I have everything planned we're starting with dinner and then I'm gonna take her on a walk to on the beach and that's when I'm gonna purpose. I'm so excited!

I have Roxy out with the girls shopping so I can set everything up, I've already got the dinner reservations, I just need to make sure she has a bathing suit so we can night swim afterwards. Once I'm done finding the bathing suit I hear the girls oh good there back, Roxy comes upstairs with bags and I help her carry them to the room.

R- thanks babe
She says smiling
C- no problem
R- alright now leave me alone so I can get ready
C- jeez okay no kiss no I love you nothing?!
R- your so needy *laughs*
C- yea I know

She pecks my lips and tells me she loves me and then still kicks me out of the room, I managed to grab my clothes before she shoved me out. So I got dressed and waited for her to be ready.

Roxy's pov
After I kicked Colby out of the room I shower and once I'm done I get dressed.

*outfit*

(Sorry roxy if it's a bit girly but just got with it 😭😂🤷🏻‍♀️)

Once I'm dressed i do my makeup and curl my hair and then head downstairs

C- wow you look stunning
R- awe thank you babe
C- no problem

Colby leads me to his car and we start to drive, we arrive at nobu and we get out.

C- reservations for Brock
H(hostess)- right this way mr. and mrs. Brock
I can't help but to smile when the hostess says that, I can't wait to be mrs. Brock for real one day(little do you know Roxy it's sooner than you think🤷🏻‍♀️😌)

We sit down and our waitress comes over to take our drink orders

R- I'll have a water
C- I'll have a tea
W-I'll be back with your drinks

The waitress leaves and we talk till she comes back with the drinks, then she takes our order and we wait for our food.

*skip to the beach*
Colby's pov
Dinner was so much fun I had a blast we talked we laughed and I loved it when I met Roxy 3 years ago at jcs party I had no idea this is where this would lead us but it lead us straight to happiness and I'm so glad it did.

C- hey Roxy
R- yea?
C- since the moment I laid my eyes on you I was in love with you, you came out back and you were talking to jc and you weren't paying attention typical you though and I love that about you it's my favorite thing you make me so happy and I don't know where I'd be without you, you bring out the best in me and you make me wanna be a Better Person and I know that you've been hurt but I would never hurt you ever because if I lost you I'd go nuts so Roxanne will you marry me?
I say getting down on one knee
R- yes Colby I will
She says crying and I slide the ring on her finger and she sobs and hugs me
R- it's beautiful Colby
S- that was beautiful *sniffles* it was so hard not to say anything
R- you knew?
S- uh yea who do think helped him big the ring *laughs*
R- your amazing sese thank you
S- you're welcome *smiles*

We head home and we hang out with everyone for a bit and then we head to bed .